What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Basiclly, He was a character that was cut from MK Trilogy but in the disc, they left his bio and ending so we can assume he was going to be a playable character and personally I allways wanted to play as him.

Hey, It could of been worse. I could of said Pedro, a guy from mexico who farts fire out of his bum who was cut from Ultimate MK3.

I guess so. But I believe everything happens for a reason. If he was cut (like tremor and everyone else that was cut), it must've been for a reason. And I'm not missing any of them.

Aqua (Aquilluxborg Hydroxybot) is a myth, the ending and bio are fake.

LOL a ninja with a platypus beak.

Wow, can't any of you just wait for the next game to come out instead of releasing more character?

****, this is MKA.

-______________________-

No, why would we wait if we can have them now?

The next game is going to be realesed in 2 years or more, besides I think the department that works on DLC is different from the one working on MK10.

Last edited:
I guess so. But I believe everything happens for a reason. If he was cut (like tremor and everyone else that was cut), it must've been for a reason. And I'm not missing any of them.

Some cut characters shouldnt have been. But crap like that Zebron character I agree ... Im not missing that at all. I do believe Tremor has potential though.

Some cut characters shouldnt have been. But crap like that Zebron character I agree ... Im not missing that at all. I do believe Tremor has potential though.

Come on! Zebron could be lots of fun!!

I would welcome Zebron to my roster.

zebron_by_tioshard-d2zpj6h.jpg

We could wait for better gameplay, better fighting engine, better character designs and altogether a better, improved games to have our characters in.:)

And also we can wait till PS4 and Xbox720 to have better graphics/engine/gameplay etc.... there is no reason to wait, if they realese X character as DLC for MK9, then is very probable that he/she will be in MK10 too.

Besides Boon already said that they are working on MK10, so they can work in both things at the same time.

Really? Well someone needs to update the MK wiki then.

I can go and edit the wiki saying that Noob is a pink ninja with the power of love, wikis are not reliable.

And also we can wait till PS4 and Xbox720 to have better graphics/engine/gameplay etc.... there is no reason to wait, if they realese X character as DLC for MK9, then is very probable that he/she will be in MK10 too.

Besides Boon already said that they are working on MK10, so they can work in both things at the same time.

I can go and edit the wiki saying that Noob is a pink ninja with the power of love, wikis are not reliable.

Lmao do it. It will be funny as hell. Noob Saibot is pink with the power of love hahaha.

Well MK9 was more like a reboot of the first 3 games and it should be left like that. It not about having returning characters or not but mainly having an all new improved game altogether. Going by the current trend, the next game would be released mainly for PS3 and Xbox360 since the new consoles wont be out in two years. Plus NRS have not tapped into the full potential of the current consoles. Tekken 6, a game which was released about 4 years earlier looks graphically better.

Tanya. Fujin. Shinnok. Jason Voorhees.

Seriously, we're probably looking at ........ nothing. Ed Boon has seemed like "Oh, people expect us to do more DLC after Freddy?" If they hadn't calculated sales around SDCC, they probably scrapped any ideas for future DLC beyond the initial four summer characters and are now just gearing towards MK10.

I just would be happy if they just finished what they started and release the rest of the MK2 costumes (Mileena, Reptile, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Ermac?) and the MK3 costumes for the ninja clad guys.

My list as DLC
CHARACTER LIST
Tanya
Havik
Reiko
K/Chameleon
Robo Smoke
Fujin
Shao Khan
Kintaro
Goro
Motaro (maybe) (after all, he was part of MK3)
NO Jason...Freddy sucked like crap but i bought him to support the future release of DLC but he really did suck and a waste of a DLC slide/ memory could have been used for like Robo Smoke instead

COSTUMES
MK 2 Skarlet and Meelina Costume
MK1 Rain costume or UMK3 costume
MK 1 Raiden costume
MK1 Sonya costume
MK1 Kano
MK1 Liu Kang

Rain
Kenshi
Skarlet
Sheeva
Kratos

STAGES Would love to see
The Balcony MK3
The Pit 3 MK3 (with pit)
The Kombat Tomb MK2 (with pit)
The Palace Gates MK1
The Volcanic Arena M9 (Kratros Appearance)
The Portal MK2

Other DLC Content would love to see
Freindships
Animalities
Brutalities

Last edited:

this!!! why not more characters for DLC? the more the merrier, if anything it would be a great template for characters and if there are issues they know what to edit for MK10. If they wanted to bring back skarlet, but feedback was not that great they can go off the DLC what people liked or didn't like and can edit her character accordingly to put in MK10, if they wanted.

Yeah i think MK10 and MK9DLC are different departments. Im sure NRS is working on MK10 for PS3/Wii U/NextXbox. And also working on DLC for MK9. Who do i think? Well I can see more klassic constumes out and maybe some MK4 ppl or Robosmoke/Chamelon, but that it.

I really want some more fatalities. I was using MK3 Sub-Zero on the arcade ladder yesterday and I thought that it was very nice having the option of 3 fatalities and it would be nice if more characters had more of an option in the fatality department. I think that a pack of 4 or 5 would be good to start, I think that Rain's Bubble Burst Fatality really shows that NRS could make Kitana's "Kiss Of Death" Fatality and that would be awesome. Other characters that should get the first of the DLC fatalities are:

Ermac: He should be able to do other horror able things with his powers.
Shang Tsung; Soul Steal Fatality (MKII)
Kung Lao: Kung Lao's power also is in his legs using them and the hat for a gruesome kill (Plus, he's a fan favorite so he should get a new Fatality)
Sonya: Kiss Of Death (MK)

and Kitana's: Kiss Of Death (MKII)

I really want some more fatalities. I was using MK3 Sub-Zero on the arcade ladder yesterday and I thought that it was very nice having the option of 3 fatalities and it would be nice if more characters had more of an option in the fatality department. I think that a pack of 4 or 5 would be good to start, I think that Rain's Bubble Burst Fatality really shows that NRS could make Kitana's "Kiss Of Death" Fatality and that would be awesome. Other characters that should get the first of the DLC fatalities are:

Ermac: He should be able to do other horror able things with his powers.
Shang Tsung; Soul Steal Fatality (MKII)
Kung Lao: Kung Lao's power also is in his legs using them and the hat for a gruesome kill (Plus, he's a fan favorite so he should get a new Fatality)
Sonya: Kiss Of Death (MK)

and Kitana's: Kiss Of Death (MKII)

I agree with more fatalities but 2 kiss of deaths would be too much, besides it suits Kitana better, now that Sonya is not a supernatural character (yes she can do weird things like bycicles but she's still a human with no powers).

My new fatalities list.

Sub-Zero: Ice grenade (MK2)
Cyrax: Self destruction (MK3)
Smoke: Internal explosion (UMK3)
Reptile: Acid bath (MK3)
Ermac: Some telekinetic shit (new)
Rain: Lightning fatality (UMK3)
Raiden: Electocution (MK3?)
Kitana: Kiss of Death (MK3)
Mileena: Reptile's MK4 fatality where he eats the enemies face skin. (MK4)
Scorpion: His kunai fatality (MKDA?)
Shang Tsung: Soul steal (MK3)
Kabal: Something related with speed (new)

I agree with more fatalities but 2 kiss of deaths would be too much, besides it suits Kitana better, now that Sonya is not a supernatural character (yes she can do weird things like bycicles but she's still a human with no powers).

My new fatalities list.

Sub-Zero: Ice grenade (MK2)
Cyrax: Self destruction (MK3)
Smoke: Internal explosion (UMK3)
Reptile: Acid bath (MK3)
Ermac: Some telekinetic shit (new)
Rain: Lightning fatality (UMK3)
Raiden: Electocution (MK3?)
Kitana: Kiss of Death (MK3)
Mileena: Reptile's MK4 fatality where he eats the enemies face skin. (MK4)
Scorpion: His kunai fatality (MKDA?)
Shang Tsung: Soul steal (MK3)
Kabal: Something related with speed (new)
yeah i personally agree with alot of this stuff to be included in the game as DLC...what if NRS released a version of the game called Ultimate MK9 where they can bring out more characters and fatalities along with the friendships and animalities that would be something to see