What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Season 2 pass.

Havik, Reiko, Frost & Jason.

UMK3 costume pack.

Those aren't what I want, its what I think we will see.

I think it will be

Tanya, Reiko, Fujin, guest?

but I want:

Cyber Smoke, Havik, Hotaru, New MK character.

My idea for if they ever do a new dlc season is do the New, Post 4, MK 3 and guest they did here. So...

Idea 1:
Hornbuckle
Blaze
Khameleon
Jason/Ash

or Idea 2
Aqua
Bo' Rai Cho
Khameleon
Jason/Ash

As for costumes...

MK 2 Mileena and Skarlet/Reptile (in case the don't do alts for dlc characters)
MK 3 Sonya and Jax
UMK 3 Ermac and Scorpian
MK 2 Shang Tsung and kano

Well whatever comes out I hope they come out in packs for a cheap price. I can't afford to keep shelling out money on DLC!

What i would want for season pass: Havik, Hotaru, Li Mei , Guest Character or New Character

*Underlined charcters are my favorite post UMK3 Characters*

Wow, can't any of you just wait for the next game to come out instead of releasing more character?

****, this is MKA.

-______________________-

personally..i would genuinely like to see Hydro in the same style as the legacy design. thought he was pretty cool. although they did say kintaro was coming out didnt they? and if all they have to do is disc unlock it then surely thats definately going to come. unless its a big Boon shaped curveball. slippery mothertrunker

I went with Boss characters. I don't think they went through the trouble of giving them a move list/fatalities just for them not to be playable eventually. So hopefully they will be. I also wouldn't be surprise if Jason, or more costumes doesn't come, either.

Hydro, Aqua? These guys are toys. Squirtle is the Ultimate Water Power!

dealsquirtle.gif

Wow, can't any of you just wait for the next game to come out instead of releasing more character?

This game isnt that old. I dont want another game yet. I have way too much time/money invested in this one to start thinking about another whole new game. If I had my way, there would not be another game, just a full roster on this one. After all the MK games that have been released in the last 20 years, this one blows away the rest. I want to see it to its full and finished potential.

This game isnt that old. I dont want another game yet. I have way too much time/money invested in this one to start thinking about another whole new game. If I had my way, there would not be another game, just a full roster on this one. After all the MK games that have been released in the last 20 years, this one blows away the rest. I want to see it to its full and finished potential.

I want to see strong DLC support for this game as well.

Characters I'm hoping that will be DLC:
Bo Rai Cho
Tremor
Fujin
Reiko
Frost
Jason

Last edited:
Who The hell is Aqua?

Basiclly, He was a character that was cut from MK Trilogy but in the disc, they left his bio and ending so we can assume he was going to be a playable character and personally I allways wanted to play as him.

Hey, It could of been worse. I could of said Pedro, a guy from mexico who farts fire out of his bum who was cut from Ultimate MK3.