What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
.7 Something Else.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat (2011) for the people who don't have access or refuse to get DLC.

You'll see the DLC characters plus extras like new characters and stages exclusive to the disc based release. It would work, because they would make even more money for the holiday season from it. M vs C3 is doing it with an Ultimate version, they did it themselves with UMK3 so...just makes sense it will happen. When DLC was first offered I was on the fence about getting it in lieu of an Ultimate version coming out later.

Except Mortal Kombat isn't Capcom.
They can just make more DLC.
They don't need to re-release the SAME game just with a few more bells and whistles.

They don't need to re-release the SAME game just with a few more bells and whistles.
of course there not..and Vise Versa, UMK3 was released way back in 1996 years before an UMVC 3 came out and I totaly agree with those that want a UMK9 game to be made because of content missing in the game including alities, characters, stages and other content as well, I wouldn't mind if NRS did come up with an UMK9 I think its a brilliant idea.

I predict the next DLC released will be the much requested UMK3 ninja pack, followed by new characters.

They don't need to, no but they may well do that. As has been stated not everyone has access to DLC so releasing another disc at a discounted price is another way for new content to be distibuted to a target that otherwise would not have been able to purchase it.

I 99% doubt that we will ever get playable boss characters, new fatalities, or new X-Rays. I think we will continually get new costumes for a loooong time. I'd say characters are the most likely, with new stages being slightly less likely.

I doubt that. NRS has to pay their employees to make NEW content, whether it be costumes, fatalities or NEW characters...

BOSS Character pack makes the MOST sense because their already made (on-disc) complete with Endings, Bio's, X-ray, 2 Fatalities and a Babality. I think that they will release them for use OFFLINE and ONLINE! And NO, I dont think they need to tone down their armor or even remove it completely at all. If someone chooses a boss, and you chose a normal fighter, then your true skills will be put to the test because anyone can beat a NPC boss, but to defeat a human controlled boss... thats a whole new ball game! That my dear sir, would take skill!

;P

Any whoot, even if they dont release anymore DLC period, I wont be mad... I wont even be playing MK9 anymore once the MK:AK comes out on Tuesday! Whooooooooooooooot! MK1 was my favorite!!!! Yay!

Muahhaha!

Last edited:
I hope it will come for PC, yes Boon release it already.I have played all other MK except this one. Currently Ed is not even coming on twitter his last tweet was 2 days back.
If it comes for PC they better include all the current dlcs ;p

I doubt that. NRS has to pay their employees to make NEW content, whether it be costumes, fatalities or NEW characters...

BOSS Character pack makes the MOST sense because their already made (on-disc) complete with Endings, Bio's, X-ray, 2 Fatalities and a Babality. I think that they will release them for use OFFLINE and ONLINE! And NO, I dont think they need to tone down their armor or even remove it completely at all. If someone chooses a boss, and you chose a normal fighter, then your true skills will be put to the test because anyone can beat a NPC boss, but to defeat a human controlled boss... thats a whole new ball game! That my dear sir, would take skill!

;P

Any whoot, even if they dont release anymore DLC period, I wont be mad... I wont even be playing MK9 anymore once the MK:AK comes out on Tuesday! Whooooooooooooooot! MK1 was my favorite!!!! Yay!

Muahhaha!

Bosses can only come if they are playable offline or in a private match online. I dont want to constantly fight bosses all the time, thats f-ing stupid.

New costumes for everyone!! I mean that seems like the situation cause everyone should have their klassic costumes

New costumes for everyone!! I mean that seems like the situation cause everyone should have their klassic costumes
yeah that would be awesome to see everyone's classic costumes

Raiden MK1
Kano MK1
Sonya MK1 MK3
Johnny Cage MK1
Liu Kang MK1
Mileena MK2
Skarlet MK2
Kung Lao MK2 MK3
UMK3 Male Ninja pack

I'm calling it now. We will see DLC end of Sept early Oct for the new season so u can expect to see another season pass. With all mocap that Carlos Pesina has been doing, I would say we r definately getting more kharacters

I really wish they forget about more ninjas and Shokans demands along with guest characters demands. To start building a bridge between the great classic (MK1-3) fighters and the ones that were not exploited a lot. Especially those that ended up with bios and new rivalries after armageddon.

I guess i would even try to bring back Onaga or Nitara's wings in a 2d environment. Must be possible?
(Fair stuff i guess since they already have enough new or guest characters.)