What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Tomorrow is Tuesday... We all know NRS uses tuesday to announce important stuff. I hope they drop a new DLC trailer tomorrow.

Really you think so i sure hope so and i hope its something different and better than characters or costumes..i honestly thought that they had actually released another new compability pack thinking we were going to recieve another set of 4 new characters not realizing that that comp pack was for the 4 old ones. Boo!

Honestly, there is so much missing in the game....much more stage fatalities, stages, 3rd fatalities, game modes, the fighters could be improved, only 6 combos and 4 or 5 trademark for some characters is just bs). I guess they just throw characters at us and a few costumes, nothing special.

Honestly, there is so much missing in the game....much more stage fatalities, stages, 3rd fatalities, game modes, the fighters could be improved, only 6 combos and 4 or 5 trademark for some characters is just bs). I guess they just throw characters at us and a few costumes, nothing special.
yeah i agree 100% there alot of things missing in the game that are from MK1-3 Robo Smoke Chameleon, Khameleon, Shao Khan as Playable DLC Kintaro, Goro or even Motaro, Friendships, Animalities, Brutalities etc..you get the point...there is still so much they can do to MK9 to make it the #1 fighting game of all time or make it a bigger hit. I just hope we see more DLC content in the coming days

yeah i agree 100% there alot of things missing in the game that are from MK1-3 Robo Smoke Chameleon, Khameleon, Shao Khan as Playable DLC Kintaro, Goro or even Motaro, Friendships, Animalities, Brutalities etc..you get the point...there is still so much they can do to MK9 to make it the #1 fighting game of all time or make it a bigger hit. I just hope we see more DLC content in the coming days

When we would get this all, MK could be so much sweeter, Ed Boon and his team are kicking in their own nuts, always is so much missing.

I don't think that we will see this whole things, a UMK9 would be much cheaper for us fans, i believe we will only see costumes and characters, fatalities......i mean we only saw 3 classic fatalities (months ago) and no new ones.

When we would get this all, MK could be so much sweeter, Ed Boon and his team are kicking in their own nuts, always is so much missing.

I don't think that we will see this whole things, a UMK9 would be much cheaper for us fans, i believe we will only see costumes and characters, fatalities......i mean we only saw 3 classic fatalities (months ago) and no new ones.
The game is already awesome as it is period..regardless if they decided to release more DLC or not..TRMK Via Twitter just announced the success of Mortal Kombat achieving top sales in the game industry..helped NRS pay off 49 million bankruptcy debt..i can asure you that NRS will definetly release MK10 sometime in the near future..but why would that stop them from releasing more DLC to make more $$$ i mean fans are happy (Well actually some fans are never going to be happy because they are always complaining like myself about whats missing in the game but i love the game as it is) i think its an awesome game regardless if they did release the friendships animalities and brutalities although it would have been better if they were in the game along with the other characters missing that were part of Mk1-3 :/.. but NRS would also be happy so everybody wins. I dont see any reason why they wouldnt want to announce more dlc for mk9 maybe they want to surprise us who knows. What if they came out with an UMK9 as a DLC pack that came with more characters to download, stages like Pit 3 The Kombat Tomb Palace Gates, The Portal, the Balcony characters missing like Robo Smoke, Blaze, Chameleon Khameleon, Motaro and playable bosses lol, Animalities, brutalities, friendships all in one DLC pack for $20 and can be downloadable to you MK9 game lol that would be NICE.

Last edited:
Spoiler:
More DLC. Good prediction eh? :)

OICWHATUDIDTHERE.jpg

Now that Freddy has been released we have heard basically nothing viable information wise. The sudden lack of leaks, rumors and hints to new content makes me think two things: 1. They are done with DLC. This does not really seem like it could be true due to the ammount of money they have made... 5$ a character X Alot of friggin people.... 2. Something requiring alot of effort is in the works and is not at a leakable stage yet, i.e: fatality packs (which would take awhile to create), new costumes (again, alot of effort if not a pallate swap) or possibly, but pretty unlikely... new stages (probly the most ammount of effort). Just my 2 cents, im probly totally wrong...

i retract my previous post and just hope they improve the online play... the freezes, lag and disconnects make me want to drink liquor and kick my dog.

Im hoping for more DLC Characters, Costumes, Avatars, Tag Team King of the Kill, classic fatalities, hopefully stages that are still missing that were from MK1-3 like the Pit 3, Kombat Tomb, The Portal, Palace Gates, The Warrior Shrine, The Bank, The Balcony just to name a few

i honestly wouldnt be shocked if they annouce dlc in like october because carlos pensina (i think thats how you spell his name) has been doing quite alot of mocap "CarlosPesina Carlos Pesina
Long day at work...have to rest for tomorrow's mocap. :p"

CarlosPesina Carlos Pesina
Mocap...sorry no pics today. Shit just got real!

carlos's latest tweets

here is ed boon when a fan asked him how the dlc sales were going-noobde noobde
RT @iRosario7 @noobde how were DLC sales? Noobde: Ridiculously good!

didn't ed booon say at comic con i think it was that if dlc sales alot they might consider it.

.7 Something Else.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat (2011) for the people who don't have access or refuse to get DLC.

You'll see the DLC characters plus extras like new characters and stages exclusive to the disc based release. It would work, because they would make even more money for the holiday season from it. M vs C3 is doing it with an Ultimate version, they did it themselves with UMK3 so...just makes sense it will happen. When DLC was first offered I was on the fence about getting it in lieu of an Ultimate version coming out later.