What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Wait in the begining of MK9, it started out with the top of the pyramid, then when Kaun was kicking Raiden's ass, Blaze dissappeared. I wonder if he's next ? Blaze would of kicked Kaun's ass

No, Blaze is dead. Kahn killed him and absorbed his power, that's why he was so strong.

I'm just really obsessed with the past :p
I like classics cuz they're not fancy, just simple and clean.

Is ok, is a matter of tastes, but I think there is enough classics for people who like them, now they should start with brand new costumes for people that doesnt like the classics, like me. And then after a couple of new costumes, they can realese more classics and so on.

I only care about classic costumes. Adding some for characters other than the ninjas, would be great for a change...

Im not a fan of any of the klassic costumes. Sadly, the worst ones are the latest ones for Kitana/Jade. They dont fit right and look saggy.

Right now i'd be happy for simple stuff added like balance patches, more costumes for NON NINJAS, and a vastly improved training mode.

Later on I wouldn't mind seeing new characters and perhaps new fatalities, but we should just let what we already have, sink in for a few months.

They look like super tight latex.
Hell yeah they are tight as hell, I would love to see an MK2 oufit come out for Skarlet and Meelina as well...im a big fan of classic oufits i dont understand why people complain about this if MK9 was supposed to be based on MK1-3 Hello! Not only that but 95% of the people pick the classic outfits so stop your complains.

I just wont use them. I like Kitana and Jade's alt costumes ... just was hoping the klassic costumes would have looked better. No big deal I guess. They were free.

Starting to think it's going to be nothing after Freddy.
I think Freddy is the finale, guys.
Thats not true because they just released a new comp pack set for $15 for another set of 4 DLC characters...TRMK was even having a contest to give away free DLC freddy codes and free Compability packs for those that had not purchased Freddy or the new Comp pack already released to purchase for another new set of 4 DLC Characters

I personally believe that NRS should just stick with MK Characters from MK1-3 characters we havnt seen that were from that roster we have yet to see: Robo Smoke, K/Chameleon, and the MK1-3 bosses which are Shao Khan, Kintaro, Motaro, and Goro as playable DLC I know that NRS probably wont stick with MK1-3 Characters because ive already seen photos and computer animation for Jason on the MK Wiki which really drives me nutts because he's not MK it just doesnt feel like he fits i just think that they should just stick with MK Characters that havnt been released yet and were of MK1-3 in my opinion

Last edited:
I only care about classic costumes. Adding some for characters other than the ninjas, would be great for a change...

I'm sure you're thinking what I'm thinking

Quan_Chi_art_sketch.gif

Shinnok with Quan Chi Klassic costume!

MAKE IT HAPPEN NRS PLEASE!!

I totally agree with this. This game is a tribute to the klassic games. I hope we get klassic kostumes and klassic fatalities for every fighter.
Same here i agree that MK9 is a contributed game for MK1-3 i loved the idea that NRS released classic oufits for some characters and I wouldnt mind if they released more classic oufits like for Skarlet MK2, Meelina MK2, Rain UMK3 or MK1 even though he wasnt in mk1 but he would still look bad ass with an MK1 oufit or MK2 lol, would love to see classic outfits for other mk characters i mentioned early and more.

the ninjas have enough costumes until mk10. i would like to see classic outfits for anybody not wearing a mask or helmet(cyborgs). i want more fatalities. and fix johnny cages nut punch detection.

Thats not true because they just released a new comp pack set for $15 for another set of 4 DLC characters...TRMK was even having a contest to give away free DLC freddy codes and free Compability packs for those that had not purchased Freddy or the new Comp pack already released to purchase for another new set of 4 DLC Characters

Hmm? That bundle isn't for more new characters. It's the PS3 equivalent of the Xbox 360's season pass, including Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy. It was released on the same day that Freddy was. You can read the small print in the screenshot on TRMK's front page.

psn_mk_screen.jpg

Hmm? That bundle isn't for more new characters. It's the PS3 equivalent of the Xbox 360's season pass, including Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy. It was released on the same day that Freddy was. You can read the small print in the screenshot on TRMK's front page.

psn_mk_screen.jpg
ok i see i guess i miss understood the context i was thinking it was another set of DLC characters waiting to be released

I read a few pages back that someone suggested Ash from the Evil Dead Series be in the game as DLC and I really like the idea. Ya he's more human than other fighters but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be good.

If Jason was released I would buy him to go along with my Freddy purchase but I think he should be more of a grappler like Jax because unless there using the remake Jason; in which I think they should; he is a rather slow fighter.