I'm in top 8 in CEO, show some support for me tomorrow

My tag is JT Circus.

I knocked Justin Wong into losers bracket. I won him 2-0. Then afterward I played TS Sabin and he knocked me into losers and then I played JWong again and I knocked him out of the tournament for good.

Before this tournament I had never played anyone in person for MK, I only played online. Just goes to show you that if you KNOW that you are good enough that you should go out and attend some of these tournaments.

Come see my sexy mug tomorrow and cheer me on. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you to everyone that helped me train online before CEO. Thank you soooo much. All of you.

http://www.justin.tv/teamsp00ky

EDIT FINAL RESULT:

Singles:

1. Chris G.
2. Tom Brady
3. TS Sabin
4. JT Circus

Teams:
1. PR Balrog, Justin Wong, Floe
2. TS Sabin, Tokido, Jabiely
3. Tom Brady, Perfect Legend, ??????(help me out here)
4. JT Circus, Krebs, Magicurtains

Not bad for my first major eh? =D

Last edited:
awesome job mate. I was really looking forward in seeing you perform in tournys as you are easily the best player here on TRMK. Good Luck mate, you have my support.

I have a question for you dude, which series do you like the most?
Tekken
Street Fighter
Or Mortal Kombat?

Just a kurious.

My tag is JT Circus.

I knocked Justin Wong into losers bracket. I won him 2-0. Then afterward I played TS Sabin and he knocked me into losers and then I played JWong again and I knocked him out of the tournament for good.

Before this tournament I had never played anyone in person for MK, I only played online. Just goes to show you that if you KNOW that you are good enough that you should go out and attend some of these tournaments.

Come see my sexy mug tomorrow and cheer me on. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you to everyone that helped me train online before CEO. Thank you soooo much. All of you.

wow. massive congrats to you man to even make eighth place out the top 162 mk players in the world even without any touranment experience. very well done to you man and i wish you good luck in trying to beat the top 8!:) who knew that we had the best mk player right here at trmk all along.

Ed Boon entered the tourney?

Pool 1:
-ATL Red qualifies in Winners
-Noobde Qualifies in Losers
-Highlights: Perfect Legend puts Check in to losers
-Perfect Legend put into losers by Noobe
-Check eliminates Perfect Legend
-Floe eliminates Check
-ATL Red puts Floe into losers
-Noobe emliminates Floe
-ATL Red puts Noobe into losers

Pool 2:
-Banana Ken Qualifies Top 8 Winners
-PR Rog Top 8 Losers

Pool 3:
Currently running*
-Chris G in losers

Pool 4:
-JT Circus puts Justin Wong into losers

*Update 1*
-Tom Brady wins Pool 3 and qualifies for Winners Top 8
-Chris G in to Losers Pool 3 and qualifies for Top 8 in losers

*Update 2*
-Pool 4 Justin Wong eliminated by JT Circus
-Arturo wins Pool 4 and qualifies Top 8 in Winners
-JT Circus Top 8 in Losers
-Top 8 are
Winners: ATL Red, Banana Ken, Tom Brady, Arturo
Losers: Noobde, PR Rog, Chris G, JT Circus

My tag is JT Circus.

Great man!!!
I really hope you'll win the tournament and I'll watch the stream for sure :)

WELL DONE!!!

I'm glad a MK fan got rid of one Capcom player trying to take over Mortal Kombat. Like DCP said, "I love you dude, haha."

Congrats man. I think this is awesome for the scene and the general community.

I hope other top online players follow in your footsteps and start going to offline tourneys for a change.

konqrr had a really nice Kitana.