MK9 Characters You Wish Will and Will Not Return In MK10?

As far as who returns, I really don't care. We all know the classics aren't going anywhere.

I'm just REALLY hoping Shao Kahn finally stays dead, and that Shang Tsung is killed somewhere in the story before MK10 takes place. The one thing MK has consitently gotten wrong, is letting those 2 last through every game.

except cyber sub and quan chi, no one needs them.
goodbye

also lol @ OP and scorpion/subzero not returning. You mad that they are overused or what?

if skarlett comes in the next game maybe i can live without my beloved csz /sniffle

edit: and quan chi has to be in the next one given the story.

Return

Reptile, Scorpion, Cyber Sub Zero, Jade, Rain, Stryker and Cyrax.

Not to return

Sheeva, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn.

I think Stryker should go for sure. He never really fit into the cast of characters for me. Shang Tsung is useless without his morph ability (into everyone) , and he's just getting stale as an evil character. I really don't care about any of the other characters as far as using them , but all the other characters should return minus the above 2. Especially Sheeva , Cyrax , and Nightwolf.

Everyone that died should not return, but can come back as different forms:
- Liu Kang (can be Zombie Liu Kang in MK10)
- Nightwolf (can come back in MK10 as Werewolf form from his ending)
- Cyber Sub Zero (can come back as Human Sub-Zero with scarred face)
- Jade (stay dead)
- Kitana (stay dead)
- Sindel (stay dead)
- Kabal (stay dead)
- Jax (stay dead)
- Shang Tsung (stay dead)
- Stryker (stay dead)
- Shao Khan (stay dead)
- Smoke (can come back in MK10 as Cyber Smoke or Demon Smoke)
- Kung Lao (can come back in MK10 as The Great Kung Lao)

That about covers the people who died... the rest are the villains...

I can see all the dead characters coming back though - since they are all under Quan Chi's control, they can easily bring 'em back for the next game.

How would Kung Lao return as the great Kung Lao? and the same with Nightwolf
If they are gonna return, the'd better do it as they have always been, no zombies or warewolves.
But I agree on the Sub-Zero part.

I loved shang tsung, i wouldnt want any of the characters to be kicked out in mk10 even the ones i hate. Just keep the ones who died out of the storyline.

I'd love for MK10 to have half of the characters locked, with no trailers for the locked ones.
It'll be like a surprise to see who lives and returns and who stays dead.

At one point in the story of MK10, I'd like to see Nightwolf and good Sindel walk out a beam of heavenly light.
Sent by the spirits :)
Sindel & Nightwolf unlocked.

I loved shang tsung, i wouldnt want any of the characters to be kicked out in mk10 even the ones i hate. Just keep the ones who died out of the storyline.

Sub-Zero, Smoke, Noob, Kitana, Jade, Liu Kang, Kabal out of the game? that game would suck badly.

Wait ill start again:

Sub-Zero out? That game would suck terribly...

Returning:
This 8
2nrhmjq.png

+ Kitana, Jade, Mileena, Skarlet, Baraka, Cage, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kenshi, Sektor and Cyrax.

Not returning:
CSZ (returning as Human only), Shang Tsung, Jax, Kano, Sonya, Sheeva, Sindel, Nightwolf, Quan Chi, Stryker.

They pretty much all need to come back, they're all iconic and classic characters.

Plus, I've always thought that since MK had a problem in the past committing to characters that it affected the fanbase. People get pissed if their favorite character doesn't make the cut into the next game in favor of a new character that never gets put in another game.

Personally, I think whoever died, should stay dead; at least in story mode. I'm real curious on where they plan to go from here and bringing everyone back would be kinda stupid... But now that I think about it, they could come back and work for Quan chi as he does own their souls... Hmmm... Also, aren't the only dead villains Shao Khan (at least possibly), Noob Saibot, and Sindel? As a result, I'm not worried about the roster so much, because quite a few will seemingly return.

As for the living, I'm hoping for:

-Baraka
-Reptile
-Quan Chi (Only because he's essential to the story at this point)
-Ermac
-Scropion
-Mileena
-The three good guys left (I'm to lazy to type their names, what of it?)

Characters I want to see in MK10

Scorpion
Sub-Zero (human version)
Skarlet
Kitana
Mileena
Jade
Kung Lao
Noob Saibot

Characters I don't want to see

Shao Kahn - I love Kahn, he's my favorite MK villain and my 3rd favorite character in the series but it's time to pass the torch.
Cyber Sub-Zero