MK9 Characters You Wish Will and Will Not Return In MK10?

489175-ed_boon_01_super.jpg

The Brow is not amused

tumblr_lkai4vdIEG1qzlp5lo1_250.gif

OK not cut out cut out maybe just they have cameos and maybe be DLC or appear in MK 11, but who i want to return:

Mileena
Sindel
Reptile
Smoke

Not:

Sub-Zero and Scorpion
Kano-------> But then again No Kano no Sonya and Jax?
Lui Kang and Raiden.

"Let's make a new MK game that brings all the nostalgia feeling back and the classic fighters everyone loves so we can kill half of them permanently." Yup, it makes a lot of sense...

Everyone will return. Some characters may not return to story mode, but I think everyone will be playable.

OK not cut out cut out maybe just they have cameos and maybe be DLC or appear in MK 11, but who i want to return:

Mileena
Sindel
Reptile
Smoke

Not:

Sub-Zero and Scorpion
Kano
Lui Kang and Raiden.

LMAO, so none of the OG characters? You pretty much hate MK1...

Sub-Zero and Scorpion missing = Biggest fail in the franchise history

Why someone would want Sub-Zero and Scorpion the most iconic characters of the franchise out of it, is just beyond me...

Why someone would want Sub-Zero and Scorpion the most iconic characters of the franchise out of it, is just beyond me...

I think you need to learn that your opinion is not the only valid one. Not everybody cares for Scorpion and Sub Zero. Yeah, I love SubZero, he's my favorite next to Johnny Cage. However, I am completely open to the idea of either of them being absent in the next MK in favor of a new character with similar abilities.

I think you need to learn that your opinion is not the only valid one. Not everybody cares for Scorpion and Sub Zero. Yeah, I love SubZero, he's my favorite next to Johnny Cage. However, I am completely open to the idea of either of them being absent in the next MK in favor of a new character with similar abilities.

Im not complaintning or criticizing or saying his/her opinion is invalid, Im just saying that I can't understand it and it doesn't make sense to me.

That's my opinion.

I hate Johnny Cage sooo much and I can't care less about him, and I dont care about Liu Kang either, but I dont want them out of any game because they are iconics...

Last edited:
Characters I want to return are: The original MK characters from MK1-MK2, Kabal, Sektor, Sareena, Kira, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, Fujin, Ashrah, Sindel, Li Mei, Skarlet, Kenshi and Havik.

Characters I don't want to return are: Jarek, Kai, Reiko, Mavado, Rain, Darrius, Kobra, Khameleon, Chameleon, Mokap, Hsu Hao, Hotaru, Nitara, and Motaro

Wait... what? lol

Why the hate on Rain and Hotaru? =(

Well, I just never really been a fan of Rain. I always found his moves boring compare to the rest of the cast. Even back in MKT and in this MK as well. Don't really like his costume in this MK either. Sure he does have interesting moves to some but not to me. I would trade him for Hydro anyday lol.

Well Hotaru's special moves were boring to me. That grasshopper move he had wasn't that good and the only move I really liked of his was the lava burst but that it. I don't like any of his costumes either and his alt was just like his default costume. I don't hate Hotaru but I don't like him either.

Im fine with everyone returning but they need to make ppl like Sheeva, Lui Kang and Stryker have more variety

Fox is right tho. You cant really CUT Scorp and Sub. Its like having a Street Fighter title with Ryu, Ken or Chung Li. Or having a Tekken title without the bloodline curse of the Machimas. Soul Calibur with no Soul Caliber. It just doesn't make much sense IMO.

Fox is right tho. You cant really CUT Scorp and Sub. Its like having a Street Fighter title with Ryu, Ken or Chung Li. Or having a Tekken title without the bloodline curse of the Machimas. Soul Calibur with no Soul Caliber. It just doesn't make much sense IMO.

Everybody used to say the same about Liu Kang...

spader and p53 for training dummies jk

return: scorpion, sub-zero, quan chi, shinnok (story), ermac, mileena, skarlet, kenshi

not return: reptile, kitana, sindel, stryker, sheeva, kano, rain

and they need to pick one of either jax or sonya. i would like then to make an mk nowdays with just one of them. i say jax and not sonya but even just sonya would be good.

spader and p53 for training dummies jk

return: scorpion, sub-zero, quan chi, shinnok (story), ermac, mileena, skarlet, kenshi

not return: reptile, kitana, sindel, stryker, sheeva, kano, rain

and they need to pick one of either jax or sonya. i would like then to make an mk nowdays with just one of them. i say jax and not sonya but even just sonya would be good.

That's quite an odd list. I can't see Sub-Zero being revived and back and Kitana and Stryker not. Also bringing Mileena back and no Reptile would be strange too.

I kinda want everyone to stay, But new as far as new Characters i want to see Kira, Tanya, tremor ( To shut the termor fanclub up =/) Cyber smoke ( idk how, but they will find a way to) And thats all :)

That's quite an odd list. I can't see Sub-Zero being revived and back and Kitana and Stryker not. Also bringing Mileena back and no Reptile would be strange too.

just because theyre revived doesnt mean they have to be in the next game.

oh and how could i forget, please no nightwolf!!!

I feel like they all will have to return, or else everyone is gonna hate it. But here is my list.

Either Kang or Lao: But not as good guys. Aligned with the netherrealm.
Noob Saibot: But only as Saibot. The noob part is gone.
Johnny Cage: He was alive at the end of the story
Sonya: Alive at the end of story
Raiden: Alive at the end of story, would be neat to see a power struggle between him and Fujin.
Quan Chi: He was at the end with Shinnok.
Cyber Smoke: I could see it happening, maybe smoke didn't die or the Lin kuei revived him.
Scorpion: almost has to. Would say the same for Sub too.
Kenshi: didn't want to include the Dlc, but he's awesome.
Ermac

Iffy on Reptile.

All I can think of now. I don't remember who all died and didn't, not like death matters in mk.

Last edited: