MK9 Characters You Wish Will and Will Not Return In MK10?

Returning from MK9: Scorpion, Reptile, Rain, Baraka, Raiden, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Kano, Mileena, Quan Chi, Ermac, Skarlet, Noob Saibot, Cyrax, Sektor, and Kenshi

New for MK10: Tanya, Fujin, Shinnok, Kai, Reiko, Frost, Drahmin, Moloch, Chameleon, Li Mei, Hotaru, Havik, Hydro, Tremor, A new white garbed ninja, and a new black garbed female ninja

Black garbed ninja is called Noob.

No Sub-Zero? no Smoke? no Kabal? no Kitana? no Kung Lao? No thank you.

All the characters that are alive from this game plus all the MK4 characters along with Havik, Meat, Hotaru, Drahmin, Moloch, Ashrah, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero and Sareena.

All the characters that died can be DLC, remaining the same as MK9 in terms of moveset but with a new costume.

Black garbed ninja is called Noob.

No Sub-Zero? no Smoke? no Kabal? no Kitana? no Kung Lao? No thank you.

The people you named are dead and I said black garbed female ninja and hey people like Kabal, Kung Lao, Stryker, or Jax probably weren't gonna be in the next game even if they survived. I would like it if Smoke and Sub Zero returned but I'm looking at it realistically and trying to pick people that are alive that could be like replacements for them, and once MK10 is over all the dead people could be alive in MK11 since Quan Chi and Shinnok have their souls

Last edited:
The people we need is Liu kang,Kung lau,Cage,Reptile,Kitana,Millena,Cyrax,Sector,Smoke,Robo smoke,Sindel,Chameleon,Khameleon,Kai,Reiko,Sonya,Kano,Kabal,Quanchi,Shang Tsung,Ermac,Sub-zero,Rain,Noob,Scorpion,Raiden,Skarlet,Jax, and other old characters, and the one character that will not return is Freddy stupid-ass mother ****ing Kruegar :)

imho i don't think liu kang is dead. look in the background of the temple stage look very closely a t the guy in the middle looks a lot like kang just the hair is singed off. (RAIDEN ZAPPING HIM) being brought to the altar. maybe to be resurrected.

imho i don't think liu kang is dead. look in the background of the temple stage look very closely a t the guy in the middle looks a lot like kang just the hair is singed off. (RAIDEN ZAPPING HIM) being brought to the altar. maybe to be resurrected.

Isn't the guy on the altar a skinned guy? lol

I hope MK10 would not have Havik, because havik is Noob. For fricken sakes They already anounced it a long time ago, they can at least use him as a costume but NOOOOO. he's only one character.

I hope MK10 would not have Havik, because havik is Noob. For fricken sakes They already anounced it a long time ago, they can at least use him as a costume but NOOOOO. he's only one character.

Well Havik was originally an alt costume for Noob Saibot but he turned out to be a full-fleshed out character.
I love Havik, his moveset is so unique.
He breaks his own bones and eats peoples arms!

I'm gonna speak from the story mode perspective because they could have the entire roster as playable characters just so everyone is happy.

But i'd like to see, Shinnok and Quan Chi of course, Fujin, Kung Lao, Even though i hate zombie lui kang i feel him and dark raiden should be in for story purposes, ermac as good, screw shao khan and shang tsung(they have had there time to shine), reptile, havok, cyrax as good, keep csz and human smoke, bring in rain, taven and daegon, reiko for sure, and i think kano is washed up. As for now, thats all i can think of.

Edit: kenshi two for sure, even though i barely play him his story with ermac intrigues me.

Edit x2: the ninja lover inside me would love to see hydro and tremor. (not trying to start an arguement because i know what a true "ninja is.")

Here's what I think they should do :

In story mode act like all the characters that died, y'know ... died. But during ladder mode and VS mode and online have those characters be playable. People invest a lot of time into certain characters, it would completely blow if you weren't able to use them in the next iteration of the series :(

If it happened I'd make out with Ed Boon if he wanted me to :laugh:

489175-ed_boon_01_super.jpg

The Brow is not amused