MK9 Characters You Wish Will and Will Not Return In MK10?

Everyone that died should stay dead. All the people who lived from this MK should move on to the next game.

Stay dead Kung Lao.... stay... dead...

That's bull.shit do you want Sub-Zero, Smoke, Kabal, Kitana, Jade, Kung Lao, Nightwolf, Liu Kang and Noob missing in the next game? F*** that

People who should stay dead:
Scorpion, Jax, Kano, Baraka, Reptile, Kung Lao, Subzero, Nightwolf, Kitana, Jade, and Sindel.
Yeah, Scorpion.. I said it.
I love Scopion but damn, he needs to sit one out (besides MK3)

People who should stay dead:
Scorpion, Jax, Kano, Baraka, Reptile, Kung Lao, Subzero, Nightwolf, Kitana, Jade, and Sindel.
Yeah, Scorpion.. I said it.
I love Scopion but damn, he needs to sit one out (besides MK3)

Great, remain all the good characters dead and introduce the super lame characters like Jarek, Kai, Kobra and Kira to the game to replace them... ¬¬

I wanna see MK10 be a 2D remake of the Deadly Alliance or Dragon King story
Anyways if that happened i would be pretty happy
i dont care who stays and goes.

What about No?

Introduce new guys, fine, but dont remove the icons of the franchise, it would be stupid to remove Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Scorpion, etc.

There is no reason to remove any of them.

Without change, everything remains stagnant.
The new mortal kombat is perfect, but the next one should be different.
They should have a few OG's but like 3 or 4.
Just like MK4, they threw SO many old ppl out and changed it up big time.
Profit.

Without change, everything remains stagnant.
The new mortal kombat is perfect, but the next one should be different.
They should have a few OG's but like 3 or 4.
Just like MK4, they threw SO many old ppl out and changed it up big time.
Profit.

Sorry but that's retarded.

That would be a different game with 4 guests coming from Mortal Kombat, that's stupid.

Noone would buy that game.

Sorry but that's retarded.

That would be a different game with 4 guests coming from Mortal Kombat, that's stupid.

Noone would buy that game.

It would be dope.
New characters, fatalities, everything!
You wouldn't going into thinking "Oh God, is kung lao still going to be OP?"
It would be like "So this new guy with with an octopus face looks crazy!"

It would be dope.
New characters, fatalities, everything!
You wouldn't going into thinking "Oh God, is kung lao still going to be OP?"
It would be like "So this new guy with with an octopus face looks crazy!"

No just no, introduce 10 new characters if you want, but dont remove the original MK characters, remove Sheeva if you want but dont remove Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Smoke, Noob, Liu Kang, Kitana, Jade, etc.

No just no, introduce 10 new characters if you want, but dont remove the original MK characters, remove Sheeva if you want but dont remove Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kung Lao, Smoke, Noob, Liu Kang, Kitana, Jade, etc.

But you admit it is an interesting idea?
Ok, let's cut out half the roster of MK9 (any of your choice).
Replace those with TOTALLY new people.
All new fatalities and stages.
Maybe a return from Wu Lae?? :)

But you admit it is an interesting idea?
Ok, let's cut out half the roster of MK9 (any of your choice).
Replace those with TOTALLY new people.
All new fatalities and stages.
Maybe a return from Wu Lae?? :)

I want most of the characters to return man, all of them if possible, just cut out Sheeva.

Why not the 30 MK9 characters + 12 new characters and done? lol

I want most of the characters to return man, all of them if possible, just cut out Sheeva.

Why not the 30 MK9 characters + 12 new characters and done? lol

As much as I would love a new Armaggedon sized roster, I think there are some people in MK9 that won't make the cut for Mk10.
We all know there are some people that will not be returning, it's just a matter of what Boon and Co. decide on.
I know subzero and Scorpion will make the cut, same with Ermac and Reptile.
I just don't see Liu and The OG's returning (save Johnny Cage and Sonya 'cuz they survived lol)

I think all the characters who died in MK9 should remain dead in the story mode but are playable in arcade and other modes. But more focus and development to be given to new characters like Kai, Tanya, Shinnok, Fujin, Shujinko, Li Mei, Ashrah, Bo Rai Cjo and a few other post Mk4 characters. Win-win situation. :)

"Its called the Ugly whore"

"once there was an ugly whore, she was so ugly that all the MK characters died in one scene"
tumblr_kutpolr7E01qzlvyio1_500.jpg

"The End"
The_Ugly_Barnacle_by_PlanetGame.png

"That didnt help at all!"
image.php

Returning from MK9: Scorpion, Reptile, Rain, Baraka, Raiden, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Kano, Mileena, Quan Chi, Ermac, Skarlet, Noob Saibot, Cyrax, Sektor, and Kenshi

New for MK10: Tanya, Fujin, Shinnok, Kai, Reiko, Frost, Drahmin, Moloch, Chameleon, Li Mei, Hotaru, Havik, Hydro, Tremor, A new white garbed ninja, and a new black garbed female ninja

Returning from MK9: Scorpion, Reptile, Rain, Baraka, Raiden, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Kano, Mileena, Quan Chi, Ermac, Skarlet, Noob Saibot and Kenshi

New for MK10: Tanya, Fujin, Shinnok, Kai, Reiko, Frost, Drahmin, Moloch, Chameleon, Li Mei, Hotaru, and Havik

2f0c6th.jpg

No one dies in MK.. Shao Kahn came back after MK:DA Lui Kang came back.. As a Zombie So. Jade is back! :DDDD Yeahhhh