MK9 Characters You Wish Will and Will Not Return In MK10?

Return:
Kabal (Really Want him to Come Back :D)
Reptile
Ermac (If He Doesnt Come Back I Die)
Sub-Zero (Ehhh Kinda)
Definitely NOT Returning:
Goro (Duhhhhh)
Shrek (Lol just for shits and giggles)
But I Know One Thing Shao Kahn Might Be Coming Back

I want MK 4 characters to come back PERIOD. I also want as many 3D characters (Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon) as they can... so... I'd want only a few returning from MK9:
1. Scorpion;
2. Sub-Zero;
3. Raiden;
4. Johnny Cage;
5. Sonya;
6. Ermac ---> he is a MUST.
7. Kenshin ---> NOW.
8. Quan Chi ---> important for the storyline.

And these for me are more than enough. The others can rest for one game.

-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero
-Raiden(would prefer him in dark form,but whatever)
-Ermac(kinda confirmed)
-Baraka
-Kitana
-Rain
-Quan Chi(obviously in)

I just hope they tone the ninjas down, maybe Reptile or Ermac can be still added and Mileena from the females but that's all, the cyborgs can be skipped this time around.

I just hope they bring back JAX,KITANA,KUNG LAO & LIU KANG to Mortal Kombat X,those are the four characters that was killed,but I believe that the dead can be resurrected.

Hello everyone :). I hope the following characters return in MKX: Mileena, Ermac, Baraka, Reptile, Kenshi, Skarlet, Sheeva(I know she probably won't be in, but I hope she is), Noob Saibot(if he is not dead). The characters killed off in MK9, I hope do not return in MKX(or only one or two). I think it would be best if they were left out for a game, just to not totally disregard them getting killed. Quan Chi, I hope does not return, though based on the MK9 ending, it seems like a 98% chance he will lol.