Mileena through the years !

MileenaK

Mileena went from being a "creation to stretch the memory in Mortal Kombat 2" (Ed Boon) to being one of the best female characters in all Mortal Kombat history. Do you like it? =]

f.png

Reactions: p53
Mileena went from being a "creation to stretch the memory in Mortal Kombat 2" (Ed Boon) to being one of the best female characters in all Mortal Kombat history. Do you like it? =]

f.png

I like all of them, except the "fleshpit one"!

Great job, once again!!

She has also seem to wear less clothes in each game she appers next thing you know it she will have a leaf and thats it.

f.png

Not bad but I think you should have either stuck with the same shade of pink for each version or used a darker pink for the earlier Mileena's. The purple looks more blue so it comes across as Kitana instead of Mileena.

Not bad but I think you should have either stuck with the same shade of pink for each version or used a darker pink for the earlier Mileena's. The purple looks more blue so it comes across as Kitana instead of Mileena.

thats wat i would suggest lol but i like it, really cute. sooo was mileena purple in the beginning but they changed her 2 pink later on??