Is this game being shown at E3?

Cyndrix

I haven't seen anything reported on this game from E3.

That must mean NRS knows that it would get slammed by the press or it isn't close enough to completion to have anything to show.

Either one of these scenarios is a bad sign, I think.

Have you seen any press on this game from E3?

Why would a developer show a collection of 16 year old games at the E3?

It's just that, a collection. There's nothing new except online play.

I highly doubt that it would justify them being present.

E3 is all about new games and hardware. These games aren't new.

When MK10 is in the works, they'll be there. But not for 3 games that they have released on countless collection discs such as Midway Arcade Treasures and such.

Just my 10 cents.....

Why would a developer show a collection of 16 year old games at the E3?

It's just that, a collection. There's nothing new except online play.

I highly doubt that it would justify them being present.

E3 is all about new games and hardware. These games aren't new.

When MK10 is in the works, they'll be there. But not for 3 games that they have released on countless collection discs such as Midway Arcade Treasures and such.

Just my 10 cents.....

Wrong my friend! It doesnt matter if it's old! As proof, Street Fighter 3rd Strike was shown in E3 this year! The OP is right.

Last edited:
but 3rd strike has classic and new elements involved ....its not the same old game they actually have something new to show...what would NRSsay about the MK collection? ...."well we ummm added online, and ummmm it will be available on live and psn"

I think you have the idea of E3 wrong. A lot of people think that it's a show for gamers, but it's a TRADE SHOW.

The entire point is to get retailers and investors excited. Now, for XBLA games, you don't really need to worry so much about retailers....but you typically show anything new that you have. I remember when all of the Midway Arcade Treasures games were shown. I was there, I saw the booth.

Even if it's just old games, the company tries to sell whatever the new element is. For this, the selling point would be something like all 3 classic MK games for the first time ever in a single collection, and upconverted to HD.

What is NRS doing at E3? They are just showing Skarlett? Come on, that's pretty freaking weak, a single downloadable character that will be out in a week or two.....SNORE!

Since MK is trying to reboot, I would think that they would want SOMETHING there to get people excited about MK, to show that more is on the way. Why wouldn't they show what they have unless they know it is really bad? There's no good reason.