Who's beaten top 100 players?

RedRaiden24

According to the leaderboards (XBL), I have beaten the top 5 at least once, including #1 a few times. There's no way these leaderboards are accurate, I have gotten beaten by much better people who aren't even ranked. Most of the time these players have their strategies that work once, but when you play them a second time you own them.

I have, lol. They are nothing. Rank means nothing. I'm easily top 5 on PS3 skillwise but I'm ranked like 538 or something now because I realized those pretty little numbers mean nothing.

I beat the #34 and #59 guys on PS3 today. My "points" are higher than both of theirs at 1577. I kinda kicked their ass too. Subby ftw

Beaten the guy sixth rank, 5th ranked and just lost to the ranked 1st guy leonloir (or something like that) in the third round.

I think it should go by true skill rank, not wins. Any nerd can pile up the most wins by playing all day

This. When i first started playing ranked matches i thought the higher you are ranked the higher the ranked players you were going to play, but then i realised that you just play anyone that online looking for a ranked matches. So in this game ranking means nothing, ranking just shows that you devoted more time to the game not how good you are at the game.

EDIT: So next time someone with 600+ wins challenge you, just play him because 600+ is just a number in this game not his skill level.

Last edited:
You can have 1,000 wins and 1,000 losses and still be number one on the leaderboards. They should have done win/loss ratio. Or like you guys mentioned a ranking system similar to Tekken.

The ranking system is laughable. But, I've won against the top 5th and 11th guy. From memory I think I've beaten the guy on 2nd, but I wasn't sure if I got the right name. But one of those ranked guys was pretty fun to play with. The other was just some teleport-frenzy or something of that sort.

dont even say you beat the guy ranked at number 1, c00ked k0ke sucks sooooo badly holy shit im rank number 23 and made him rage quit. if you wanna play good people on XBL play me(poopintoad), MK vetern JJ(#16), THIZZiamx415(#50), king quiles(#2), uhhh cant think of anyone else at the top of my head but add me and ill give you some more gamertags haha

I was #64 in ranked tag for a bit but I stopped playing online due to lag and I went down to top 200. I got on the Leaderboards only to show the guys on there that they're ate true unknown talent lurking around, just waiting to strike when they least expect it.

I bet half, if not most, of the guys/gals on the boards just plain suck in general.

I'm getting my new Internet today an I got a 4 day weekend ahead of me so I can rip through the ranks in the name of TRMK.

I was #64 in ranked tag for a bit but I stopped playing online due to lag and I went down to top 200. I got on the Leaderboards only to show the guys on there that they're ate true unknown talent lurking around, just waiting to strike when they least expect it.

I bet half, if not most, of the guys/gals on the boards just plain suck in general.

I'm getting my new Internet today an I got a 4 day weekend ahead of me so I can rip through the ranks in the name of TRMK.

lol not trying to sound like a douche bag but who the f*ck plays ranked tag team games anyways? xD

What's really sad is when you beat these top ranked guys, then they send you a message bragging about how their record is still better than yours. I never feel like explaining the fact that I seek out good matches with high quality opponents rather than n00b hunt, so I just block em.

noones ever done that to me haha

im pos 53 in ranked...i play every evening little bit :) also now ...same time on computer and same time little game.
but i hate also that this rank is only who have winned more..... hopefuly they will make it like it should be :)

I finally faced one on a ranked match(Drsmashballs 97th) he was Kung Lao which is sindel's worst matchup but I kept it pretty close to him. Im sure ill beat one soon thoughXD

Yes and a surprising number of them just play either Lao, Sub Zero, Kano or Raiden. What are they going to do after the nerf patch haha. My Shang Tsung will be untouched even tho he has no wakeup game and the slowest uppercut ever.