Accepted challenge - was suddenly in que for KotH?

Macros

Can someone explain how this works? I got a challenge, accepted it, and then I was in que for King of the Hill. I could understand if I was one of the two players starting it when this happens, but how can someone challenge me when they're already in a king of the hill match? Because how else would I end up in line for it, instead of at the start?

I must admit I didn't pay attention to the type of challenge though... Just assumed it was going to be 1v1 (since most challenges are for 1v1).

Something else, can you block a player from challenging you? This one guy kept challenging me over and over and I didn't want to fight him because he was way out of my league to the point of not being able to learn anything from him either because I just got my ass kicked before I could do anything. But if he keeps challenging me, it happens that I'm just clicking A (that's X for you Playstation people :p) to challenge someone else and I happen to accept his challenge. Which, btw, is EXTREMELY annoying. They should make those two to be different buttons.

I'm not sure if you can blacklist them did you try going into your main menu and going to "recent players met" and putting him on BLOCK?

Well, I can only find "avoid player" there but that makes it seem like I'm giving him bad rep. I don't want to give him bad rep, I just don't to play him lol.

Can someone explain how this works? I got a challenge, accepted it, and then I was in que for King of the Hill. I could understand if I was one of the two players starting it when this happens, but how can someone challenge me when they're already in a king of the hill match? Because how else would I end up in line for it, instead of at the start?

I must admit I didn't pay attention to the type of challenge though... Just assumed it was going to be 1v1 (since most challenges are for 1v1).

Something else, can you block a player from challenging you? This one guy kept challenging me over and over and I didn't want to fight him because he was way out of my league to the point of not being able to learn anything from him either because I just got my ass kicked before I could do anything. But if he keeps challenging me, it happens that I'm just clicking A (that's X for you Playstation people :p) to challenge someone else and I happen to accept his challenge. Which, btw, is EXTREMELY annoying. They should make those two to be different buttons.

You can send multiple challenges when you start a KotH room. I guess who ever accepts first is the challenger first.