Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: ?? No mileena mk2 kostume???

She has 4 costumes already, she doesn't need more! :p BTW, her new MK2 costume is the Flesh Pits one LOL

I think it's dumb that Jade now has 4 outfits while OG MK characters like Sonya, Cage, Kang, Kano, etc... still have only 2. Spread the love.

She'll probably get it later. Although she doesn't deserve one since she already has 4 costumes. If she is getting her MK2 it should be after all, or some of the MK characters who don't even have one classic skin get theirs first.

Lol, seriously? Her costume now looks almost like her MK II costume. Plus she already has 4!

eh I am sure it is on the way. Already made the costume. Might as well change it for her. It wouldn't surprise me if the next set was possibly her and maybe skarlet. or her and another female that way it would be 4 classic costumes for men and 4 classic costumes for women. but who really knows.

no worries guys.... dont be depressed like me i know nrs will give us all costumes and packs just slowly but surely they want our money... and they know will give it to them there not retarded..... wtv the fans ask they will give.

eh I am sure it is on the way. Already made the costume. Might as well change it for her. It wouldn't surprise me if the next set was possibly her and maybe skarlet. or her and another female that way it would be 4 classic costumes for men and 4 classic costumes for women. but who really knows.

Skarlet/Mileena are not in the next pack.

http://twitter.com/#!/MK_MortalKombat/status/92286173183094784

Agreed.
NONE of the ninjas, MALE OR FEMALE need anymore costumes.

i agree. seriously why the **** does mileena need FIVE costumes. none of the other costumes are good enough? everybody besides the ninjas and the cyborgs has only 2 costumes, yet everybody is crying for an extra mileena costume, when she ALREADY has the most in the game. maybe nobody noticed, but the recurring theme of the compatibility packs is TWO free costumes, not three. and idk, but maybe the connection between rain being edinian and jade and kitana being edininan is the reason kitana and jade got costumes but mileena is NOT full edinian.

Haha I'm down for a million male ninja/cyborg costumes cuz thats mostly what I use...However, I reallyyyy kinda find it hard to believe they would make one character have 4 costumes so I don't think there will be a 5th mileena costume

i agree. seriously why the **** does mileena need FIVE costumes. none of the other costumes are good enough? everybody besides the ninjas and the cyborgs has only 2 costumes, yet everybody is crying for an extra mileena costume, when she ALREADY has the most in the game. maybe nobody noticed, but the recurring theme of the compatibility packs is TWO free costumes, not three. and idk, but maybe the connection between rain being edinian and jade and kitana being edininan is the reason kitana and jade got costumes but mileena is NOT full edinian.

My point was that they made one for kitana and jade, it's just a simple pallet swap just like the mk3 costumes. It woulda been nice if they included this for mileena too as she is my main that's all.

too bad, I was expecting for Mileena MK2 version, more than her MK3 version ..... still hope that they release that shit someday, hehe XD

Mileena doesn't like to wear something that doesn't show enough cleavage...

... I'm sure they'll add it next week with maybe Skarlet as well since the rumor of her appearance was in MKII as well. Maybe....lol

There's still hope that Mileena MK2 will come out eventually, and an alternate for Skarlet. I wanter mk2 and mk3 Skarlet