Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: ?? No mileena mk2 kostume???

im shocked the dlc fighters dont have alternates so weird

No alternates gives NRS a possibility for releasing a DLC character alternate skin pack for X.XX $ thus making more money by milking the fans.

Nevertheless I would gladly pay for it :)

No alternates gives NRS a possibility for releasing a DLC character alternate skin pack for X.XX $ thus making more money by milking the fans.

Nevertheless I would gladly pay for it :)

You know, if they made another 8 character costume pack, with 2 costumes for all DLC chars, I'd gladly pay for that.

I wondered about that briefly myself, and then thought "Ah well she has four already that would be why".

It will come together with another female classic, prob Skarlet or for Sonya cuz lots of peeps hate her alt.

I wondered about that briefly myself, and then thought "Ah well she has four already that would be why".

Well, that's a crap argument anyway. I mean, really, since this is based on MK1-3, after MK2 outfit, she has no other retros to release (and Kitana and Jade are done now). New outfits, sure; but not klassics.

Re: Blueberry & Lime/Kitana and Jade MK2 Costumes Confirmed

I can't select Kitana's MK2 alt online! Can anyone help?

Your opponent probably didn't download the comp pack. Just a hypothesis though. There is a few klassic costume glitches I have encountered.

THANK YOU!!!

I don't mind getting Klassic costumes for Kano, Sonya, Liu Kang, Raiden ad Johnny Cage, even if it means selling it together as an "MK 1 - DLC package," for $5.

The costumes for the ninjas are the most popular costumes in the series, so I guess it's not too surprising they have only been releasing retro costumes for the ninjas.

It is great that NRS gave us Kitana's and Jade's MK2 costumes.
I always liked these costumes a lot.
Plus, they seem the least unrealistic outfits for fighting (compared to their other costumes).
Hopefully, Mileena's and Skarlet's MK2-style costumes are next...

its Kitana and Jade i saw the offical video and offical pictures!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, Mileena's and Skarlet's MK2-style costumes are next...
Skarlet is unlickly because it was just a glitch but maby if Midway see's a high dmand and i mean very high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Demand* srry about that

Please use the "edit post" button when you have something to add instead of double/triple posting. Thanks.
-DCR, TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Potential Klassic Costumes?

Alright, so this is a bit odd, but I was on the Mortal Kombat Wiki, and I saw on the the klassic kostumes section, the 3 three newest kostumes are:

Sub-Zero (UMK3) (Confirmed)
Mileena (MKII)
Skarlet (MKII)

I'm pretty sure it's just a guy being a troll, but it is interesting picks. And that'd mean it'd be a 3-costume pack.

Mileena's Mk2 costume

Its seems unfair that kitana and jade get their costumes from mk2 but Mileena does not PLEASE if any one knows about it Tell Tell Tell! :whine:

Re: Mileena's Mk2 costume

It seems unfair that any of the girls get MK2 costumes... :/

Boon has deconfirmed MK2 Mileena on twitter, I think.