Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: Blueberry & Lime/Kitana and Jade MK2 Costumes Confirmed

Jade has always looked better than Kitana.. and the new klassics confirm it. But to everyone trying to justify why Jade and Kitana got more klassics by saying "well it's probably for the people who didn't get the pre-ordered or download the klassics pack", that is a invalid argument. Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, and Subzero were also pre-ordered and part of the klassic pack.. so there. If your too poor to afford their UMK3 costumes, well now you get free Jade & Kitana MKII alts! So now I get more klassics, awesome.. but I was hoping for MKII Reptile and Subzero. Those will come in due time (THEY BETTER) but they will probably be released in "Klassic Pack #2". Think about it, the first pack was called "Pack #1" so there will most likely be more to kome... just for a price.

they look the same though :p they are pallete swaps, remember? just different skin tones & outfit colours.

Its all but guaranteed the next pack will be MK3 male ninja costumes

Where's my rep? I called this shit when everyone was saying "Jax and Sonya" in response to the blueberry and lime tease!

Dude, LOTS of people were saying it would likely be Kitana and Jade from the beginning. It's not like you were the only one.

they look the same though :p they are pallete swaps, remember? just different skin tones & outfit colours.

Exactly lol. Jade is prettier. Green is the way to go, plus she has a rocking tan or a rocking ethnicity. Either way is fine. Kitana is awesome too lol.

guys it kitana and jade they already have a trailer on youtube

Ummm, yeah. We know.
This thread was started with the comfirmation on what "Blueberry and Lime" meant.
And now, the thread is just a continuation on the same topic. (did you not read the title of this topic?)

I get that people want other characters to have their classics (me too =) ), but I certainly ain't gonna complain about free stuff.
Agree. These might not be that impressive, but it's free!

Why should those ones be priority?

Priority from my prespective,and for my taste(favourite characters...).I forgot to include that in my original post.I think that NRS shouldnt focus only on most popular characters.All characters deserve alternate costumes,and although i dont use kitana and jade i kinda liked their mk2 costumes.IEven if you dont like rain,the suits are free,and honestly i was tired of the all-open-view of boobs in female characters.Its an approach that after DOA2 every fighting game prefers...

Im Still Hoping for Sub-Zero and Scorpion From UMK3

the tip will be : Ice and Fire

Why do we have the same sig? I made it, besides, same characters, same order? really?

I think next classics are UMK3 ninjas, because pallet swapping is easier, faster and cheaper.

EDIT - I made a new one... ¬¬

Last edited:
I think next classics are UMK3 ninjas, because pallet swapping is easier, faster and cheaper.

I feel the same way now. I just don't think it will be separate characters with separate outfits. Took me 3 packs to understand it, but yeah...

GoodBye Sonya mk3 costume :(

It Seems NRS extra lazy do costumes . All DLC just one costume with color swap like cyrax sector or nobb & smoke . And Now Again one costume color swap for females that already have 3 costumes !!! So now will have 4 !
Extra stupid i think . 4 compatibility pack will have mileena mk2 costume because just need color swap ... They i think newer do mk3 costume for sonya or other warrior that have unique costume . They to lazy :(
I ready to pay 5$ for sonya mk3 costume =)

Re: GoodBye Sonya mk3 costume :(

Don't worry, I will be incredibly surprised if all the MK1 characters don't get it eventually.

Most likely the 4th costume pack will be 2 UMK3 ninjas (Probably Scorpion since he his MK4 and MKD alt costumes where based off the look + either Ermac or Rain).

However I also kind of suspect the UMK3 ninja look might be held off as another Classic Costumes pack with all 7 male ninjas getting the suit.

In that case I'd predict MK3 cyborg Smoke and unmasked Sub-Zero. The MK3 cyborg look is already complete so they'd still only need to make one new model, and the two tie in together as buddies and as a "lost timeline" skin pack.

Never say never, they will run out of costumes for the ninjas eventually. Btw, the actress who played Sonya in MK3 was freaking hot.

They will probably sell those original klassic costumes in a pack someday. NRS probably knows that with the first skins pack, people wouldn't want to pay for another pack of palette swaps. That's my theory.....and wish. =D