Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: Blueberry & Lime/Kitana and Jade MK2 Costumes Confirmed

Actually, you did NOT pre-pay FREE CONTENT. THIS IS ALL FREE. YOU PAYED FOR RAIN, NOT THE COSTUMES, THE COSTUMES ARE A PERK.

Also, continue to do WHAT?! Give you free costumes as a bonus? I'll gladly defend that so that they keep on doing it, or I suppose having to pay $60 for two new characters and then $5 for two new costumes like SF4, SSF4, SSF4:AE, SSF4:CE, SSF4: WTFWCTO?!?.....

yep people like you, your fine with them giving out something most people are disappointed with so they can hold you over until they add all the other costumes in future klassic packs or character dlc for even more money, but its ok there not street fighter

I think the next two will be a cyber-smoke costume, and a classik render of csz. They made the cyrax and sektor ones. If everyone says that they wouldn't do one-use costumes, why should the cyborgs be one use...

Also, time constraints could be a small issue as far as making new costumes, which is why they will probably be in a separate Klassic Kostume pack #2 and we will probably have to pay for it

yep people like you, your fine with them giving out something most people are disappointed with so they can hold you over until they add all the other costumes in future klassic packs or character dlc for even more money, but its ok there not street fighter

Yes, but NRS could always do some simple patch for the dlc to be playable online, but instead they graciously give us free classik costumes for the nostalgia factor. If you are really whining about something as trivial as this you are a selfish and entitled-acting brat

Besides, this pack isn't the end-all-be-all. They will most likely come out with the other costumes soon enough, so stop *****ing

Yup, exactly like me; I wasn't raised on "I'm so speccual and deserve EVERYTING!", and know not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

If it was mandatory to buy (Note: Not free), I could see why you would be so upset over it, but OH LORDI!~ IT'S KITANA AND JADE DAS SO BAD! is just rediculous....

Wow, the backlash is stupid for anyone complaining about free skins. My prediction possibilities for next 2 costumes with the 4th DLC character are MK2 Mileena/Skarlet, MK2 Mileena/MK3 Sonya, MK2 K.Lao/L.Kang, MK1 Raiden/Kano, MK3Kano/Sonya, UMK3 SubZero/Scorpion, or MK1 J.Cage/L.Kang .

you gotta rember bro they will probably not release the Skalet one because she is dlc im not saying they will never release it just not with the free comp pack since not every one has her maybe they will release her and Rain as seperate skin pack for free or 1 dollar fro the people that have them

Yup, exactly like me; I wasn't raised on "I'm so speccual and deserve EVERYTING!", and know not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

If it was mandatory to buy (Note: Not free), I could see why you would be so upset over it, but OH LORDI!~ IT'S KITANA AND JADE DAS SO BAD! is just rediculous....

and i was raised not to settle for mediocre, and when something sucks than speek out against it, not bend over and take it in the rear. but everyones raised different so i guess were never going to agree

and i was raised not to settle for mediocre, and when something sucks than speek out against it, not bend over and take it in the rear. but everyones raised different so i guess were never going to agree

And how does something free, that you don't have to even use, suck?

I could see your *****ing if it replaced Kitana and Jade's primary outfit, but as it is....

You+shall+deal+with+it.jpg

And how does something free, that you don't have to even use, suck?

I could see your *****ing if it replaced Kitana and Jade's primary outfit, but as it is....

You+shall+deal+with+it.jpg

hey all PS3 users, stop complaining about mks crappy online lag when your online is free, you don't have to get online you know

hey all PS3 users, stop complaining about mks crappy online lag when your online is free, you don't have to get online you know

Considering we pay for ours, its to be expected that it's of better quality.

You get what you pay for, and for these costumes, and PS3 Online, your paying nothing.

Let me do the math:

... Carry the one, and that's a Nothing, of a Nothing.

Disappointed, but I'm still getting them, it's free. I'll be *****ing only if the 4th DLC character is Tanya, I don't mind her being in the next batch, I just want the 4th DLC to live up to the hype.

I, like most, would love to see some UMK3s, but the more I think about Quan Chi's MK4 suit, the more I want it.

Actually this is quite possible.

Either way DLC#4 compatibility pack will probably contain the following costumes:

Most likely about 90%

2 UMK3 Ninjas

Highly possible about 70%

Cyber-Smoke, Cyber-Sub-Zero MK3 styled outfit
Cyber-Smoke, Unmasked Sub-Zero
Cyber-Sub-Zero MK3 styled outfit, Unmasked Sub-Zero

Possible 40% - 50%

Quan-Chi, Cyber-Smoke
Quan-Chi, Unmasked Sub-Zero
Quan-Chi, Cyber-Sub-Zero MK3 styled outfit

As for other costumes. Palette swaps will come in the next character DLC batches and other classic costume in the classic costumes packages.

I'll be *****ing only if the 4th DLC character is Tanya, I don't mind her being in the next batch, I just want the 4th DLC to live up to the hype.

This is why people whine over stuff given to them. They overhype something that was never hyped in the first place, then complain when it doesn't meet their expectation.

When has the 4th DLC character ever been hyped by any person or entity associated with NRS or WB?? Just because it is as yet unknown, fans will hype it up with their favorite character, and no doubt a lot of people will be very dissapointed when it does get revealed. "Unannounced character" doesn't = "hype up your expectations".

mk2-kitana.gif

It was always there, just less noticeable because of the low resolution.

See, I didn't think it was at all because the Infinite Concepts Mileena figure doesn't have it nor did the Kitana prototype. It's not that I really mind it being there, it's just different.

You know... i bought Kenshi, and I'm alittle disappointed with him. His fatalities are cool, but playing this character, and especially seing him in the ladder is not really cool as he looks "foreign" in Mortal Kombat. Would be better if i only downloaded compatibility pack, not cause i feel pity for spent 5$, but cause Kenshi's presence disturbs me:)
I can't say the same about Skarlet. As she is new too, i like her very much, she is really cool and she looks much like me! Playing her i feel like it's *the real me* in MK universe! Rain makes sense... he was in UMK3, so, he IS a MK fighter... but Kitana and Jade MK2 - i just can't wait! I really can't wait as MK2 was the first MK i played, and Kitana was the first fighter i choose. And now she looks exactly like 20 years ago! I'm really really happy by "Blueberry and Lime" that it's not Reptile again, not Stryker, Nightwolf or Sub-Zero.

You know... i bought Kenshi, and I'm alittle disappointed with him. His fatalities are cool, but playing this character, and especially seing him in the ladder is not really cool as he looks "foreign" in Mortal Kombat. Would be better if i only downloaded compatibility pack, not cause i feel pity for spent 5$, but cause Kenshi's presence disturbs me:)
I can't say the same about Skarlet. As she is new too, i like her very much, she is really cool and she looks much like me! Playing her i feel like it's *the real me* in MK universe! Rain makes sense... he was in UMK3, so, he IS a MK fighter... but Kitana and Jade MK2 - i just can't wait! I really can't wait as MK2 was the first MK i played, and Kitana was the first fighter i choose. And now she looks exactly like 20 years ago! I'm really really happy by "Blueberry and Lime" that it's not Reptile again, not Stryker, Nightwolf or Sub-Zero.

You could always delete the hard drive utility data for Mortal Kombat [not your saved data, statistics, preferences] then just the re-download compatibility packs if you don't like a certain character in the DLC pop-up.

i logged on TRMK for the 1st time in 3 days & i was absolutely thrilled kitana & jade (the one's i use) get their MK2 look!! & THE HAIR!! oh my god!! i LOVE it!!