Klassic Costume Pack Discussion

Re: MK2 Klassics for Kitana and Jade Confirmed.

No love for any non-ninja characters? I had my hopes up for MK3 Sonya and MK1 JC. Sad day.

I'm happy about this. Kitana is probably my third most used character and I always wanted to see the MKII costumes over the MK3 costumes. It's odd to leave Mileena out of it but she already has four costumes so it's okay.

I agree with the people who are saying characters other than the ninjas should get new or classic costumes, but I think as long as they're giving us free costumes with the compatibility packs they'll be palette swaps since they're easy and cheap. MK3 Sonya and Kabal would be my first choices for classic costumes.

Last edited:

If they decide to create totally new costumes I'm still holding out hope for an unmasked Kabal. <3

Why are ninjas getting all these treatments:/?

I'm sorry but this is really disturbing me when people say this. If you're gonna try to talk slang, talk it right. It's, "hatas gon' hate."

Haters gonna hate sounds like some parents trying to be kool and fit with their kids lol. Sorry, had to let that out.

A group of individuals referred to as haters (due to their hate towards this particular matter) are going to hate.

It's nice NRS is going to include the MK2 kostumes for Kitana and Jade, but where is Mileena's? I hope they eventually release it too.

this is so stupid kitana and jade mk2 costume are stupid there umk3 ones are a lot better and plus the mk2 ones make them look fat lol they should told us when rain render got released instead dragging us along i hope they gives scorpion and sub zero umk3 costumes for the forth dlc character

okay so now Kitana and Jade have 3 Alts, while Cyber sub has 0 ?! nrs should share the love, so if they continue down this road we'll only get pallet swaps. maybe we'll see a shaolin monk costume for liu and lao next. or maybe mk3 ninjas. of course we can't get mk2 jax, mk3 sonya, or mk1 kano.

RANT ::::: the way the costumes work in this game is metaly handicapped, every costume is a whole new character so when they patch something with the character they have to patch it with the alt too. thats why mk3 cyrax still had his command throw bomb trap

Why are ninjas getting all these treatments:/?

I'm sorry but this is really disturbing me when people say this. If you're gonna try to talk slang, talk it right. It's, "hatas gon' hate."

Haters gonna hate sounds like some parents trying to be kool and fit with their kids lol. Sorry, had to let that out.

2NEN

Re: Blueberry & Lime

next pack should of 4 outfits to make up for this bull....dont get me wrong i like kitana and jade...but they already had outfits they could of waited untill others got some. but i have to admit i do like the mk2 ninja chick outfits better.

Re: Blueberry & Lime/Kitana and Jade MK2 Costumes Confirmed

I hope they are not the last costumes we will be getting for free.

Though I am unhappy about NRS wasting resources that could've been for non-ninja characters, I do love me some Kitana <3
Jade is meh, just an extra for me

As much as I love Kitana, I would've liked to have MK3 Sonya. But the costumes are free so I'm not gonna complain much.

I predict the next set will be Mileena and someone, hopefully Baraka since the last sets have been characters linked in some way.

Mileena's not giving it to Baraka in this game lol She's still in her "I love daddy" Elektra phase.

Like what I previously stated before, NOT EVERYBODY bought the First Skins pack from the stores, so this isn't a waste. Also, it's not like they are the skins from the first Skins Pack either, so NRS isn't screwing anybody here because they are NEW and FREE.

* I'm sorry if I sound like a total b*tch but I sometimes reading posts about, "NRS must be f***ing with us!" "NRS is too damn lazy!" "NRS is wasting their efforts on these things!" just annoys me. I for one am grateful that NRS is giving us something (or even selling as a matter of fact) rather than just ignoring everyone because they already released the game and could care less what we do. *

=) Again, sorry.

The more the merrier. I liked the MK2 costumes. Hope Mileena and Skarlet get that version too! Love the slicked back hair.

So many people are pissed and I LOL at that

just to reiterate my theory:

The pack that comes with Rain is going to be MK2 Jade and Kitana. My reasoning is because first of all, they are way more popular than Sonya/Jax/etc. Second, it would be an all Edenian pack AND those two are related characters (like Cyrax/Sektor, Noob/Smoke). Third, as someone else mentioned, its better that Jade gets another costume instead of Mileena that way K, J, and M all have 4 costumes. And fourth, they might be adding in Klassic fatalities (i.e. Kiss of Death) based on the exploding body in Rain's leaked fatality. Plus this would be the most definitive "Blueberry/Lime" combination.

Then, I think they will save what many will call the best for last, and release a MK3 (unmasked) alt. for CSZ as well as a cyber alt. costume for Smoke with the 4th DLC character.

That's my theory on how it all goes down. As for the 4th DLC, I hope it's Frost! (unless of course I am wrong and there's a chance for DLC Cyber-Smoke!!). I REALLY hope it isnt Tanya. You would be getting basically the two DLC's ina row with the exact same story almost (Edenian... beetrayal... evil). I know it would be the "3rd Ice character" but let's face it, CSZ isnt all too original (and combo of Sub-zero and Cyrax's move with Kung Lao's dive kick). By adding Frost, we can get a whole new set of ice moves and she could have some really sick fatalities.

So DONT WORRY! Im sure NRS knows how much everyone wants a MK3 Sub-Zero and a Cyber-Smoke (not to mention klassics for a lot of other characters) so im sure well be getting more costumes, probably in packs like the one for Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, etc.