New MK Project To PS Vita

Will Mortal Kombat 9 come out on PlayStation Vita (aka PSP2, NGP)?

From Ed Boon's E3 interview, it sounds like Mortal Kombat 9 might come out on PlayStation Vita.
Yet, he does not explicitly confirm it.
In any case, it will be awesome to have Mortal Kombat on PlayStation Vita!
Especially, if it includes all DLC.

[Moderators, I just noticed that there already is a thread on this topic, therefore please delete this one.]

I haven't had a reason for handheld gaming since the GameBoy when I was 10, and it was mostly to occupy me during long family trips in the car. I probably won't have any need/desire for a handheld console for the rest of my life. I think this mentality is pretty universal, especially because of SmartPhones. I think the PSV will sell less than the PSP. The only reason the 3DS isn't completely bombing is because it still caters to those kids who don't have cellphones but need something for the long trip in the car. If PSV's targeting an audience old enough to have cellphones, prepare for failure.

So I hope this isn't true cause its a waste of NRS time. I bought the PSP back in the day and bought two games for it, Spiderman2 and MKUnchained. I played it during 1 or 2 plane flights. I then gave it to a neighbor's kid.

Sure I can see how these handhelds appeal to "hardcore" gamers, but even NRS knows its not practical to try to cater to that crowd. That's why MK is so heavily geared towards a casual audience. So please NRS, spend your time on something else like an Arcade Kollection in HD

i haven't had a reason for handheld gaming since the gameboy when i was 10, and it was mostly to occupy me during long family trips in the car. I probably won't have any need/desire for a handheld console for the rest of my life. I think this mentality is pretty universal, especially because of smartphones. I think the psv will sell less than the psp. The only reason the 3ds isn't completely bombing is because it still caters to those kids who don't have cellphones but need something for the long trip in the car. If psv's targeting an audience old enough to have cellphones, prepare for failure.

So i hope this isn't true cause its a waste of nrs time. I bought the psp back in the day and bought two games for it, spiderman2 and mkunchained. I played it during 1 or 2 plane flights. I then gave it to a neighbor's kid.

Sure i can see how these handhelds appeal to "hardcore" gamers, but even nrs knows its not practical to try to cater to that crowd. That's why mk is so heavily geared towards a casual audience. So please nrs, spend your time on something else like an arcade kollection in hd

i agree! Please and thank you! No more hand held rubish!

I'm a huge handheld gamer. Not on psp though. My DS is great for when my parents ground me and I need something to do.

But the majority of my games are rpg's simply because they aren't A's graphically focused.

Who's xHISx? This is most likely just one of those Sarcasm/Intentionally misleading tweets.

Not that MK on the PSV isn't a possibility though.

Re: Will Mortal Kombat 9 come out on PlayStation Vita (aka PSP2, NGP)?

id rather have it on the 3DS.

MK9 on PSV sounds great. The PSP actually performed quite admirably for playing fighting games and the PSV looks even better. Now, if only Crapkom would port Street Fighter IV to the Vita instead of just putting Street Fighter X Tekken on it (I have hardly any interest in that game).