To all those looking forward to Skyrim....

Anyone have the bug that your followers don't do what you want?... like in the quest: Boethia's Calling? Where they have to push a button but, just keep saying; ok or uhuh or whatever... but don't move a muscle?

(if you want 1000 or the Plat, you'll need to complete that mission for the Oblivion Walker trophy/achievement so this could be useful to at least some peeps :)

Well change your controls and then again back to default and everything is back in order.

This took me two weeks to find just cuz I did that as a last resort, luckily it worked and I hope this helps my fellow frustrated Skyrim players that encounterd this problem, cuz I couldn't find anything about that specific bug except answers that implied I should wait for patches and believe me I searched for days and days.

PS: I have Skyrim Platinum now but, the glitches for ultra powerful weapons, armor etc and for having more than 8 followers breathes new life in the game... it's crazy what you can do with so many followers... especially if you gave 'em overpowered weapons (100,000 damage weapons and armor with enchantements that go over the top etc.) Dragons are the strongest and have like 3100 hp points so...

Any questions? I play the PS3 version and know tons of glitches and solutions.

Hit me up on psn: B13-Helghast (don't hate cuz I glitch in a single player game, it's all about fun... and having a Immortal Daedra Battlemage army is kinda fun)

I'm just trying to help here, so feel free to bother me hehe.