Lui Kang needs to be... Changed, slightly.

It annoys like shit, all the Lui Kangs online just do that one Combo... but see it as an advantage for you... there is much less guessing you have to do, one combo = easy to block.

You're not playing a good Liu Kang then. I for one (as a Kang player) also utilize a High-Low mixup that can chain equally as well for 37%

Not even close lol.

Say them slowly with as good pronunciation as possible.

I seriously could only recall one guy telling me one real word that I even looked up on dictionary.com that rhymes with circus. And I forgot what it was. It was a medical term or some shit. Needless to say though I was heartbroken when he told me lol.

Well, there's ocherous, go chemistry class! :s

Not even close lol.

Say them slowly with as good pronunciation as possible.

I seriously could only recall one guy telling me one real word that I even looked up on dictionary.com that rhymes with circus. And I forgot what it was. It was a medical term or some shit. Needless to say though I was heartbroken when he told me lol.

The word u r looking for is 'Mucus' lol.

also OP, kano has something similar with his 2,1,2 he can do 3 times, but it requires different timing for the second and third ones, and does 25% without upball at end, and there are other more damaging/useful combos in his arsenal.

Then I would think that should be changed too, though I haven't tried it. I'll go do that right now.

Liu Kang does not need a nerf, he is fine how he is. Smoke and Raiden also have combos where you can link the same one over and over. Try doing it yourself with Liu Kang, it's not super hard but it's not as easy as it seems. Mid-screen the timing is a little weird. But if a character being easy to use is something patch-worthy then most of the characters in the game need to be patched, especially the ones in my sig.

He doesn't need a nerf, he just needs this changed, and your right, it's not super hard; I went into practice and was able to do this with my eyes closed (literally) in just five minutes. It just seems to easy.

Edit: tried the Kano one, it's exactly like the Baraka One; you ahve to at least dash and time it, where as Liu Kang's is just hit hit hit, hit hit hit, hit hit hit. But I suppose if more than just Liu Kang has it (I was unaware of this before, hence the thread at all). I suppose it's fine.

Last edited:
He doesn't need a nerf, he just needs this changed, and your right, it's not super hard; I went into practice and was able to do this with my eyes closed (literally) in just five minutes. It just seems to easy.

I did Ermac, Johnny, and SubZero's highest dmg juggles without even practicing them. I found them so ridiculously easy that I found it near impossible for me to mess up on them.

Should they be changed too? Why do you think easy = NEEDS to be fixed? You're seriously stumping me here.

When it boils down to it, they only make changes if something is game breaking in the highest level of play. Do you think at the highest level of play that this string being linked together(and it's not even the highest dmg juggle he could do from that launcher) would be game breaking to the point that it needs to be changed? Let the Liu Kangs that link this string over and over do it and smile knowing that you could of taken MORE damage if they were better players.

The point is not to get hit by the first string in the first place and NOT get juggled. The juggle itself means absolutely nothing.