Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

I posted a video just a few posts above your showing him praising the hell out of the game :laugh:

Holy shit, I feel so stupid because the comment said "In the words of Aris "No Bueno"" meaning the guy commenting didn't like the game, not Aris himself. I should shoot myself now :laugh:

Thanks for the confirmation though Fruit Punch.

F#CK YOU HARADA

I thought Lars and Alisa were enough for the weeabo shitheads. God damn this is some worst case scenario type shit.

The new stages look great. Especially that snowy military complex type deal.
Disappointed this is Tekken 7 and the characters still have the same primary costumes from Tekken 5 :?

Well beat my ass with a stick and call me black,
Tekken gots some armor moves in the house.

Bounds seem to be gone,well I guess their still there as starters for combos and such.
I do like the spiral effect to keep the combos going and I do like the introduction of super moves.

Since Asuka is already in, I'm over here hoping for Miguel to return and I'll be set

Hahaha I'm over here making fun of my friends that wear the same outfit twice in a row when over half the tekken roster haven't changed their clothes in like 6 years :hahaha:

Tekken has a bunch of good characters. I like its characters more than SoulCalibur's even.

Ogre, King, Dragunov... :)

Lucky Chloe doesn't look like a bad character gameplay.wise, she is just very stereotypical. She fits right up there with Ling Xiaoyu school girl theme, Dragunov's stoic soldier theme, Paul's hot-headed American theme (yes, it's a stereotype :p ), other characters I don't like, but who are still a good characters gameplay-wise.

Lucky Chloe reminds me of that singing anime girl mixed with Felicia from Darkstalkers, and that pink-haired girl in King of Fighters Maximum Impact (who meowed every time she punched :S ). Just not my kind of character, but she fits with the Tekken cast and she might be fun to play as, so I won't dismiss her entirely just because of her looks. No one should be that shallow.

but she fits with the Tekken cast

shut-up.gif

Well, she does. I mean, look at it! A boxing kangaroo, a fighting bear AND panda, a school girl, a demon, a devil, a half-devil/angel, a boxing dinosaur, a treeman, a robot, another robot, yet another robot, etc etc etc...

A Japanese catgirl isn't really an abbreviation from the rest of Tekken's cast.

She's too anime. Tekken has always had weird Japanese shit in it, but it didn't start getting weeaby until the introduction of Lars and Alisa.