Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

The King/Armor King/Marduk situation was all part of a scripted storyline written by the McMahon family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It makes sense. I doubt Harada would have gone on infront of the Street Fighter crowd to announce a gameplay-less trailer for Tekken 7. He even said that he didn't plan to show the game.

It makes sense. I doubt Harada would have gone on infront of the Street Fighter crowd to announce a gameplay-less trailer for Tekken 7. He even said that he didn't plan to show the game.
I dunno, it seems more logical to announce what they were "supposed to" and make IGN look like tits. They meant to show it, I doubt they would acknowledge it if they didn't. It's just another thing to break the fourth wall and create hype.

I dunno, it seems more logical to announce what they were "supposed to" and make IGN look like tits. They meant to show it, I doubt they would acknowledge it if they didn't. It's just another thing to break the fourth wall and create hype.

Nah, the slide was left on or something. It was seen by somebody at Evo. It wasn't one of those ones like the mk leaks.

IGN didn't report it first.

I'll upload some more TTT2 gameplay later. Maybe about 3 or 4 matches? I'm just about to find some good matches, though.

In other news, I've figured out the Kazuya and Heihachi match up for the most part. I'll post a match of that, too, I guess.

Recorded the matches, but then I accidentally deleted them because I thought that they were the old ones...

Funk.

I'll record them again tomorrow because the vid was like 20 minutes long and I can't be arsed to do it again right now.

To make up for it, though, I'll add a written summary of my thought processes regarding the matches. (Because the camera makes my voice sound worse than it already is and I am not a fluent speaker).

Uploading now.

My ps3 is even louder than before. I'm not re-recording though... just mute the video or something. All you can hear is my in game music, anyway and the sound of me picking things up and shit.

Most of my problems stem from over-commiting. I'll finish strings that I can hit confirm and they get avoided and punished as you can see in the first match. Also, my movement slowed down at times there... that shows I'm letting the other dude control the pace. Not good.

I need to spend less time trying to download my opponent. It creates really risky situations where I can't lose around. If you notice, what I do is spend the first round or so just checking to see what works and then, in the third round, I create the most annoying situations for the other dude as possible.

I need to spend less time doing the downloading, though because that's a lot of my wins seem clutch, like in the last fight.

I need to improve my punishing, too. Sometimes I'm really on point, but at others... nah. I need to use WS+4 more to punish lows. It's a lot safer.

My execution is not as good as it used to be, either.

Hm, yeah, just a top tip. If you guys struggle against Whorangatang, Baek or characters like that, standing 4 in between strings is your friend and so is universal d/b+2.

Right, well that's it for now.

I watched the first match and I fist pumped for your win.

You still play solid and came back strong with some clench punishes.
I'll watch some more once I'm done fvcking around on my PS2

Yeah, almost shit myself there. Thought I pressed the wrong button for throw break, then I relaxed too soon.

I need to train my EWGFs... I only have about a 70% consistency with them :/ I don't really play Kazuya that much, though. Only in long sets when I feel like turtling ('Cos Kazuya is a turtle character if you didn't know)