Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

I was rooting for FightingGM b/c he had Paul, but after watching mid-way I didn't even care who won anymore lol. I like hearing hype Arturo doing commentary too haha.

I'm picking up Zafina again since Combot is shunned.

I got blown up online too. I won most of them, but they were all unfortunately close games. Kzaoo plays me with too much respect. I played a Lee today that spammed his low kick combo. I know how to low parry, but it was like I was bird watching in Hiroshima. I could see it coming but couldn't do anything to stop it. Kzaoo doesn't know that he can just spam me to death.

Same thing in MK. I can hang with TYM players, but put me against someone who always jumps in and I'm finished.

Hearing you guys talk about playing Tekken together makes me salty :mad:

Do you guys use WTF? I didn't know how in-depth it really was about your play online until I actually visited it, and its reeeeaaally in depth.

Spamming low kicks to beat you? I'm not playing to win yet, i'm playing to learn mayne. You can low parry it after you get hit by the first kick, Just like Asuka's sweeps. My low defense is getting better now I think

This is why I love Aris:

I saw the stream live during this and it was one of the funniest ones I've ever watched :rofl: :rofl:

"YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE!"

I definitely recommend that you guys catch his stream whenever you can if you love Tekken and laughing.

"You look like a god damned used car salesman. No fuk that, you like one of those weird guys that tries to sell me shit at the arcades" :rofl:

"You look like a god damned used car salesman. No fuk that, you like one of those weird guys that tries to sell me shit at the arcades" :rofl:

"Its like a library over at there at the Rip household with all the slumdogs chilling at the apartment" :rofl:

Watching all of this later on.

I think I might try Anna since I have the mula again

Inb4makingannalooklikeasuka :laugh:

Bonus Movies Pack A (Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament) - 400 MSP/$5 PSN (Bundle), 160 MSP/$2 PSN (Individual games)

Bonus Tracks Pack B (Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Tekken 6) - 320 MSP/$4 PSN (Bundle), 160MSP/$2 PSN (Individual games)

Was released on Tuesday; so I guess you can only buy the old movies then.

Theres new bogus journeys? I've just been watching Aris' FT5 series recently. I love his rage.

bbblp, watch his spacing tutorial. That's the thing that made me level up without even playing the game.