Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

DOA 5 is pretty fun actually, but I enjoy TT2 more. The online is way better and you have more options.

I'm thinking of picking up Miguel. I think he looks cool, but I haven't really tried the character out yet.

DOA 5 is pretty fun actually, but I enjoy TT2 more. The online is way better and you have more options.

I'm thinking of picking up Miguel. I think he looks cool, but I haven't really tried the character out yet.

Come to me my child for your Miguel needs :twisted:
BBBLP pics or get out

Its pretty cool, bbblp. Although, using cumbucket online is so scumbagish. Can you electric wind god fist with him?

Because you can make a ridiculously OP moveset if you want to. Or do you just use a preset moveset online?

I use ridiculous OP.
I'm not stopping. Combot is way too fun, plus you have to actually work to unlock those moves.

You don't get to select from every fighter's move list. It's a select pool that you pick from.

Ray, are you on tomorrow? We need to dookie it out.

Probably not b/c I don't have my PS3 with me. I can play it at my friend's place though; maybe it'll still let me play online if I log into my account.

Also, screw you Shira for not liking Ayane :mad:

Tried Miguel out and didn't really like it. I was playing around with a few characters a little bit and I really like the team of Asuka/Xiaoyu so far. I might also try Lili/Asuka too.

I've been doing Lili/Zafina for the longest time and they have been decent, but I could only get a few combos out of them. I'm good with Zafina solo, but she kinda sucks in a tag team. I can't time any of the tag juggles right with her.

Damn I wish I could show you a replay of me fighting a Kunimitsu and Zafina team that I lost to. That was synergy.
Just keep at it with the tag juggles

I don't plan on dropping Zafina since her and Lili are my favorite characters, but I do plan in switching up teams a bit.

I'm alright with juggles starting with her and tagging in my partner. It's doing juggles with someone else then tagging in Zafina which really messes me up.

I know how you feel cause I had the same problem with Miguel. I would get a simple kick in and drop the combo but then I found that df+2,1 which compliments both Julia (Jaycee) and Asuka.

Found this for you for the Tag Assualt tips.

She worked fine for me T6 and on 1v1 battles in this game, but tag teaming she is not so great. Jun is the only person I've found to work with her, and they make a pretty good team actually. Tag assaults are much easier to get into now without me messing up the timing of the juggles.