Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

I have no idea :[

We played like 3/4 of a match.

It disconnected.

We never got to play again even after try after try.

When Kzaoo and me played, I think we played a couple matches until we got disconnected. Then when we tried again we got dc'd again. Kzaoo suggested we let the player intros run, and from then on we were able to play. Have you tried letting the intros run?

When Kzaoo and me played, I think we played a couple matches until we got disconnected. Then when we tried again we got dc'd again. Kzaoo suggested we let the player intros run, and from then on we were able to play. Have you tried letting the intros run?

We never got to even start the match that's the thing :cry:

I wanted King for dinner :/

We never got to even start the match that's the thing :cry:

I wanted King for dinner :/

:rofl:

That sucks though; I knew the online for T6 wasn't great, but that's crazy.

When I start playing Player matches online, I wanna hit someone with Paul's Incomplete Somersault :laugh:

I swear, if I can hit someone with that, then I know I'm doing good. :proud:

You wouldn't have gotten any dinner boi :mullet:

I must admit though, I was coming at you with way more rust than I had anticipated when we played.
So glad that shit disconnected or I would have been exposed :laugh:
I went into the lab after that fight and came up with better juggles and improved my movement.

Someday we'll play Mizore.
And I'll make sure Dragunov crashes our little party :twisted:

I didn't get a chance to show you :cry:

I made Mr. Grimm with Dragunov.
He's got the biker outfit and the skull on his head.
No emo brobro

Comboing in Tekken isn't all that hard TBH. Once you memorize the strings and notations it's super easy.

Comboing in Tekken isn't all that hard TBH. Once you memorize the strings and notations it's super easy.

There is hard stuff, the hard stuff is REALLY hard. Its more execution heavy than say SF. Even movement can be harder (GOOD BDCing) than sf's combos ect.

There is hard stuff, the hard stuff is REALLY hard. Its more execution heavy than say SF. Even movement can be harder (GOOD BDCing) than sf's combos ect.

BDC'ing is a bish :C

Really? More execution heavy than SF? It doesn't seem like it..

I think Tekken is more execution heavy with commands and dashing.

Sf just requires a lot of timing with your moves. Since Tekken has walls, busting balls, breaking floors and all that shiz you really need to adapt to the situation.

SF just has a corner lol