Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Yeah. Also another big problem I have is getting up. I keep mashing the buttons as if it's SF :(

Do that crouching tiger recovering shit lol it's so stupid funny and effective.

Or just roll back UNLESS you know your opponent knows how to punish that.

You can try and recover with a low kick too. I do that a lot just for a little damage and to keep distance.

Generally when someone is on the ground I use Asuka's D+B 4 (aka leg cutter)

Shira do you use Asuka in Tekken 6?

Generally when someone is on the ground I use Asuka's D+B 4 (aka leg cutter)

Shira do you use Asuka in Tekken 6?

No sir. Casually a lot online yes but I have no idea how to use her :laugh:

Only in-depth character I know is Lars and I can hold my own with Lee. If I ever want to be a cheap bastard with Lee I can just go D+3, D+3, D+3, D+3 :laugh:

RIP OG Paul :(

Saw this yesterday, thought it was pretty funny considering Paul's history with it; I love their reactions :laugh:

Finally picked up T6, looking forward to screaming BOUND! everytime I use it lol.

I forgot how great T6 looks in person; plus I got a tv that has HD so thats definitely a plus :laugh:

Yo, mkray, ggs the other day, I had to simplify my game a lot to deal with the lag, so I didn't have my oki setups and my unblockable tech traps :( Also I had to simplify my combos, hopefully we can get some games in TTT2 with that better netcode. I'm up for more games on T6 whenever, though.

Yo, mkray, ggs the other day, I had to simplify my game a lot to deal with the lag, so I didn't have my oki setups and my unblockable tech traps :( Also I had to simplify my combos, hopefully we can get some games in TTT2 with that better netcode. I'm up for more games on T6 whenever, though.

Definitely man, its fun playing this again. I'll admit though, I thought the lag would be a lot worse. I'm glad it was at least playable, and T6 intros are pretty cool, so I have no problems watching them. It feels like I'm learning this game all over again, and for the better. Something about getting a bound and a combo after it just gets me hype :laugh: