Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

A shit ton of my friendslist is playing Tekken, must be getting ready for TTT2. Its really cool because i'm playing with a lot of them again and its really nostalgic.

Kzaoo, I would be honored to challenge you in T6 once I get my courage following

We can try but I get the feeling it will be pretty much unplayable because its netcode isn't solid enough for US to UK play (It probably will be in TTT2) we can try, though.

I main Leo.

I'm gonna say he is a boy

I think Leo is a girl because nobody with the birthname Leo pronounces it like Lay-o (well its not common) so Leo could be short for eleonora? Also there are customization options that suggest Leo is female

....Don't remind me of those days. Kzaoo used to post around 5AM my time, I was like Dafuq? This broy get's on at 5AM just to make one post. Then you opened up to us and I found out you lived in the UK I felt like a Dumb ass :oops:

....Don't remind me of those days. Kzaoo used to post around 5AM my time, I was like Dafuq? This broy get's on at 5AM just to make one post. Then you opened up to us and I found out you lived in the UK I felt like a Dumb ass :oops:

Lmao, I do post at 5AM my time because I have to get up really early.

On to tekken: I want to pick up Lee, he's one of my favourite characters

I have to look at some frame data on the characters in this game, It's kinda hard to tell what's safe on block and what can be punished.