Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Snoop Dogg is an announcer for this too, I think, I forgot to mention that earlier

Snoop Dogg should be in every game

Last edited:
Pre-order to get early access to the Snoop Dogg stage lol.

aa9.jpg

I've been watching a lot of Tekken Tag 2 footage for the heck of it today, and when I come here, I hear about Snoop Dogg lol. Coincidence?

I'm totally fine with it; stage itself looks pretty cool. I'm totally up for a Rick Astley cameo next, and he'd better be singing that golden song :laugh:

Actually I think I was wrong

He isn't an announcer, he just has his own stage with his own music playing in the background

Someone on another forum told me he was an announcer for the game, though, so don't shoot a brotha just yet

When I saw that on the Nintendo conference, I couldn't help but laugh; Heihachi got some ashy feet though :laugh:

Dat Snoop Dogg song was nice :D

Also for my graduation present I tried to get this girl I know to preorder TTT2 for me
Didn't work :rofl:

I think I'm gonna have to learn Kunimitsu after seeing that, as Snoop Dog would say, shiznit.

Spoiler:
look at that pole dancer at 2:06

He is realllllllly high, hence why he's wearing sunglasses. I'd like to see him as an optional announcer, just for the novelty.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is on Gamespot's E3 stream right now: http://e3.gamespot.com/live-show/

They're playing w/ some DLC characters as well.

Update: Snoop is NOT a character; they said b/c Harada wanted the game to be balanced :rofl:

Update2: Snoop Dogg's Tekken rap video is gonna be on BET lol; I love the cameos from the FGC guys. Heres the rap video in case you guys haven't seen it:

Starts at 4:50

Last edited: