Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Yeah, I'm so happy Lars got a new costume. I never liked the red one he started with.
I'm also kinda tired of Nina wearing the same costume as well. It looks cool, but she's worn it for 4 games now.

I'm still trying to get into Tekken, I kinda like Lili. Reminds me of what Kitana's hair should really look like.

Lili's got thin strands of hair. It's just a plane cut into several long strings, like if you took a piece of paper and cut almost all the way up the long side of it. Kitana's hair is alot thicker.

I get you guys aren't too happy with the new game.. I'm new to Tekken and I can see how basically most characters are stereotypes

I bought TTT2 today and oh my god I suck balls at this game. Who the f pulls off these combos lol. I'm still in training mode with Lili and I can see that this will be hard

Lili's got thin strands of hair. It's just a plane cut into several long strings, like if you took a piece of paper and cut almost all the way up the long side of it. Kitana's hair is alot thicker.

Thicker hair or not, it shouldn't move like one large clump.

As much as I want to be excited, mostly everyone having the same old costumes is a major downer.

I'm fine with main costumes changing little or not all, although I wish there was more choices in alternates. There are some outfits of past games that I miss, such as Hwoarang's pullover dobak in Tekken 4.

Last edited:
I just find it annoying because Tekken costumes have never really been iconic. They would constantly change, but then they replaced that with customization. I'd rather have unique costume designs than the ability to toss generic trinkets on a character.

Kazumi Mishima is confirmed to be the final boss. First round you fight her human form:
17_kasumi01.jpg
Second round is her Devil form:
17_kasumi03.jpg

Video of fighting her on Easy Difficulty (skip to 52 seconds):

Opening Cinematic:

Liking TTT2 so far, my only problem is the weird movement, combos feel so damn good to do too. I just want to get to know the lore better now. I only know Lili's backstory lmao

I liked Tekken for awhile. My favorite Tekken game is Tekken 6. I can't stand TTT2. For some reason, everyone moves slower than in any other game.

I liked Tekken for awhile. My favorite Tekken game is Tekken 6. I can't stand TTT2. For some reason, everyone moves slower than in any other game.

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a used T6, played it at my friend's place, much nicer than TTT2, that way I can get myself ready for real action in T7

Kazumi Mishima is confirmed to be the final boss. First round you fight her human form:
View attachment 7672
Second round is her Devil form:
View attachment 7673

Video of fighting her on Easy Difficulty (skip to 52 seconds):

Idk maybe its just me but I thought that Kazumi being the final boss was a given.... I've been trying to get hyped for this game but Idk..... I mean nothing seems like its changed really..... maybe its just the whole costume thing.... it also could be that I havent seen any Jin Kazama yet.

[MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION] You can watch this to basically get an idea of whats going on and why these tournaments are held