Hot Fix Part 2 - Patch Notes for Patch #2

Re: Hot Fix Part 2 - Patch Notes for Tuesday

Overall looks to be pretty kick ass. I really hope that online play IS truly better now.

Overall looks to be pretty kick ass. I really hope that online play IS truly better now.

Yes, this is what im hoping for the most.

I can deal with cheap tricks, but i cant deal with lag.

I wonder if this online fix will be the final one?

I don't understand quan Chi and raidens changes... can someone briefly explain please

I don't understand quan Chi and raidens changes... can someone briefly explain please

like all of quan chi? he had multiple unintended mechanics that needed removing, and he can immediatly move after trancing someone as opposed to before where he was stationary.

also, raidens bnb starter (bread an butter) had frame advantage so you couldnt block it then retaliate, it now has a frame disadvantage of 1 (hence the -1) so you in fact can retaliate if you block his string.

like all of quan chi? he had multiple unintended mechanics that needed removing, and he can immediatly move after trancing someone as opposed to before where he was stationary.

also, raidens bnb starter (bread an butter) had frame advantage so you couldnt block it then retaliate, it now has a frame disadvantage of 1 (hence the -1) so you in fact can retaliate if you block his string.
Ohh ok thanks, appreciate it. I wonder if after trance you can sneak in damage boost while they're coming towards you.

Yes, this is what im hoping for the most.

I can deal with cheap tricks, but i cant deal with lag.

I wonder if this online fix will be the final one?
Same here man, I can deal with cheapness but my combo game is totally f'd with lag.

@whitninja
He still has ground hat. He just doesn't have a unintended mechanic associated with it anymore after patch.

Omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These changes, all of them are sooooo delicious. Kung Lao no longer has his hat loop AND spin is more punishable. I'm loving it. Absolutely loving it.

IMPROVED ONLINE?!??!?! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

No more block infinites. No more guaranteed bomb traps after cyrax grab. No more people picking Kano just for his Upball. No more giant Smoke juggle after hopkick xx airgrab.
AND those Jax buffs are AMAAAZZZZZZZZZZINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out right now. I'm so happy it's on Tuesday!! Just in time for CEO!!!

You stole my reaction! :p

Anyone else notice that Sindel & Jax are the only characters to get buffs? I was hoping Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, or Reptile would get some kind of buff. :bebored:

Hopefully this hotfix will fix the freezing issue at the title screen. Have to reboot the game more than once to get past that title screen.

I know how to get past that dude!

Do the update thing for MK, then turn off the game. Then before you turn the system off, TURN OFF the auto sign in feature. Then when you put in the game, you wont have the problem. It only freezes SOMETIMES when its trying to find the updates... because its already signed in. Anyways, once you get passed the "Scorpion uppercut" on the main screen, THEN just manually sign in! Thats should work for you now, cheers

:D

So the have the netfix patch ready but the won't release it before CEO? The hell?!

You stole my reaction! :p

Anyone else notice that Sindel & Jax are the only characters to get buffs? I was hoping Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, or Reptile would get some kind of buff. :bebored:

reptile just got nerfed! i main reptile and he doesnt need a buff..his bnbs do 30-40% which seems low compared to lets say cyrax's but his tools for zoning and closing space make up for it. Nightwolf also is already high tier and doesn't need buffing. Shang Tsung im not so sure but i think if he's played properly he is a beast.

if kung laos spin pops u up in the air for like 3 hours than his nerf means nothing, his spin is super safe,quick and u can perform at anytime. my other main is sonya now, noob and sonya. can somebody explain the no more infinite? does it means u have to wait a few seconds before u perform it again? answers please.