Hot Fix Part 2 - Patch Notes for Patch #2

Re: Hot Fix Part 2 - Patch Notes for Tuesday

As a Jax player, this is great news. These buffs should have been a part of his arsenal since launch, imo, but I'm excited to put them to work. The only other thing I'd request is for them to make his f4 an overhead. The elbow bash is fine and all, but you can only follow it up with an ex ground pound. Giving him an overhead that staggers would really improve his pressure game.

All the fixes are excellent. looks like MK is turning out better and better, Im going to enjoy beatin down all those cheap Kung Lao players now. Cant wait for tuesday!!

what about the johnny cage infinite x-ray ?
some one tried to noob me with that crap only a few days ago .....

Hopefully this hotfix will fix the freezing issue at the title screen. Have to reboot the game more than once to get past that title screen.

11. sindel able to scream after 21 now and able t juggle with b3~scream

This is awesome. I wanted to use Sindel as one of my mains, but the fact she couldn't combo into her scream was kind of a deal breaker for me. Guess I'll be going back to learning her now. :)

I really, REALLY hope the online issues are fixed. As of right now, I've completely given up playing online because of the frustration in trying to punish spammers and pull off any decent combos due to the lag. If they DO fix it, I can't wait to get online and beat down all of these people who do nothing but spam cheap moves because the lag gives them an advantage in doing so.

Thank you, thank you, thank you NRS for fixing Quan Chi!!!!!!!

Quan Chi can move after trance!! Thank god, I think everybody is pretty tired of waiting on that delay (a century).

I'm also glad his back 3 still hits low and up 3 will remain medium. I thought they were going to make ground blast as slow as ice puddle too, I'm happy he wasn't really nerfed. I don't get the reset after trance though, he has a lot, one of them I just came up with yesterday.

Last edited:

Going to give Sindel another go now. But they aren't going to fix that Kitana EX fan cancel nonsense? Other than that I'm happy. I learned how to counter Kung Lao's now that he is getting nerfed should make him even easier.

Soooo happy to see Kung Lao, Kano. and Raiden getting the cheap taken out of them. Would love to see Reptiles recovery from his dash tweaked though, so hard to punish, especially when it is spammed. Oh well, I can't wait to bring Raiden down HARD!

lol cyrax command throw nerf is nothing. people dont realise he has a much better bomb trap..

What about Kitanas Ex Fan loop? or is that already fixed

It's as fixed as it's going to be. It's still in the game, but the damage scaling is ramped up pretty noticeably. Basically, using her 50%-ish mid-screen combo as an example, adding one EX fan chain to the beginning of your combo will add about 3%, two EX fan chains will add about 5%, and three will add about 6% (assuming I'm recalling this correctly), making it pretty pointless to use all three bars. So yeah, it's still there, you just can't use it to pad your combos out to 60 or 70%.

Quan Chi needs a little help I suppose

Kano players, it's been fun only being able to grab you after blocking %90 of your upballs, so sorry about the %39-%40 constent dmg in advance that you will be receiving after every blocked upball. We can add a enhance roll & give you another %4 - %5 with that midscreen %39-%40 combo if you would like.

Kung Lao players, *pat on the back* because you might just haft to practice longer then 5min with Kung Lao to be worth a flip online. So sorry

Greatest patch ever! Wooooot!

Last edited:

Quan Chi can move after trance!! Thank god, I think everybody is pretty tired of waiting on that delay (a century).

I'm also glad his back 3 still hits low and up 3 will remain medium. I thought they were going to make ground blast as slow as ice puddle too, I'm happy he wasn't really nerfed. I don't get the reset after trance though, he has a lot, one of them I just came up with yesterday.

Care to share with the community? I'm curious to see how much frames of advantage Quan Chi loses after Sky Drop with this patch..