Hot Fix Part 2 - Patch Notes for Patch #2

Re: 31mb update?

Well this update has broken King of the Hill, made it so I have a 50/50 shot of actually getting past the character select screen, and randomly decides to not list my Klassic DLC.

Bravo. Just...Bravo NRS.

Wake me up when this game is playable.

BAHAHAHA! Damnnnnnnnnn straight! NRS, get your shit together!

Man, these problems are mind-bending. Who's your guys' ISPs? Maybe you just have subpar internets, everyone I know with high speed (FiOs personally) has had 0 issues.

The Classic Skins issue is the only legitimate problem I see.

No, its the game. I have Comcast High-Speed Internet, and MK is the only game I have lag problems with. Super Street Fighter IV runs like a freakin' champion online.

I am very happy with the Netcode now.

I was in a KotH room with 3 other people, which is usually enough to make things go choppy. But everything was super smooth. And the best part was my sister was downloading the entire time, which usually craps out my connection. Of course, I timed out when it was my turn to play, but watching other matches were super smooth.

Anyone knows when the patch will be available for Europe? And can someone confirm please if the loss of points in KOTH have been fixed?
Thanks.

Yeah np heres the proof ;) http://www.justin.tv/offcast/b/287882186 (skip to 6:30) wish i could have shown this earlyer but i had to wait for them to upload it. Hectors the man i would suggest you listen to his whole talk

Great interview. Hector's a tool. lmao. "At least we're doing SOMETHING". Cop-out rebuttal. I am, however, happy they ARE doing something rather than nothing. I think NRS new motto should be "We're trying". Bwaha

I get Ranked Matches a LITTLE faster, though many "desynchronize".
My Klassic DLC fades in and out, sometimes I can't select it but sometimes I can. This kind of bothers me. Not playing as Klassic Mileena throws my game off a little :t

I've got only one problem so far with the outfits, every time I move the cursor to Sonya and press the start button to select her alt, the game would ALWAYS lose connection or "Session no longer available" It happened every single time online, does anyone else have this problem?

I'm glad to read everyone having a great time online. I just got done with 10 attempted matches, only 1 of which did not desynchronize. Before all the self-professed computer techs scream ISP I have 22Mbps down and 5.6Mbps up with Comcast. The one match that did work was still slowed down frame-wise.

Re: Wait... THAT was the patch? Seriously?

I haven't had an update since the one right after the games release was the patch even released yet?

Re: Wait... THAT was the patch? Seriously?

Yep, every day feels like April 1st when you're an online MK player.

Actually im having a great connection after downloading the new patch. I couldnt be happier, the only thing im having trouble with is the klassic costumes and deaynchronozing when i choose them