Official Thread - Downloadable Content

UPDATED

People dont care about this thread a lot but ill keep updating it =)

don't say that dude, this thread is actually needed. it's good to know there's a place with all DLC released by the NRS team. good job ;)

awesome post man , with this we have all the information and the incoming info, thanks its a great work
one question , with the release of skarlet came two classic costumes cyrax an sektor mk3, nd with kenshi noob and smoke mk2, do u know which one would be with the release of rain? (i kno if u knew that u would have posted but any odea)
and i read that after this four dlc there will be more hopefully

awesome post man , with this we have all the information and the incoming info, thanks its a great work
one question , with the release of skarlet came two classic costumes cyrax an sektor mk3, nd with kenshi noob and smoke mk2, do u know which one would be with the release of rain? (i kno if u knew that u would have posted but any odea)
and i read that after this four dlc there will be more hopefully

Nope, we only have a hint about their colors "Blueberry and Lime" but we will get an announcing video during this week, perhaps on friday.=)

Nope, we only have a hint about their colors "Blueberry and Lime" but we will get an announcing video during this week, perhaps on friday.=)
I do remember Boon saying something about not having a MK3 costume for Stryker but hes "king of the trolls" so you never know.

I am liking this thread. informative at the least. props to fox.

okay my take on the current dlc.--
Kratos 1/5 *
Skarlet 1/5 *
Kenshi 3/5 *
Rain 5/5 *
Freddy Kruger wtf?

Last edited:
great thread hope dlc related stuff will be commented here, the other threads are kinda confusing.
im a new guy so as a new guy i have a question (obviously) xD

about the packs, i have all of them but unfortunately not eeverybody has, if i play someone who doesnt have any packs, how will the damage work? eg. will kung lao's bnb (jp,2,1,spin,dive kick,f3,spin) do almost 40% like it did pre-patches or 30ish.
sorry for the newbie question, but haven't had the opportunity to check if the buffs/nerfs work against someone w/out the packs

ps: i don't know if kl have been nerfed in the packs or in mandatory patches, or hotfixes, i just used it as an example

Last edited:
great thread hope dlc related stuff will be commented here, the other threads are kinda confusing.
im a new guy so as a new guy i have a question (obviously) xD

about the packs, i have all of them but unfortunately not eeverybody has, if i play someone who doesnt have any packs, how will the damage work? eg. will kung lao's bnb (jp,2,1,spin,dive kick,f3,spin) do almost 40% like it did pre-patches or 30ish.
sorry for the newbie question, but haven't had the opportunity to check if the buffs/nerfs work against someone w/out the packs

ps: i don't know if kl have been nerfed in the packs or in mandatory patches, or hotfixes, i just used it as an example

Hotfixes and patches with buffs and nerfs are mandatories, what are not mandatory are the comp. packs that the only thing they do is give you 2 free costumes and the files you need to play against the DLC character you didnt buy, just that, btw Freddy's comp pack is the only one that is mandatory.

And here we are almost a year later, huh? So much for that....
biggrin1.gif