Most Overrated/Underrated Character

Ok ill stop the nosensing of Scorpion being overrated, because he is not, he is an amazing char and ill say:

Overrated: Sonya, jax, kano
Underrated: CSZ, Kratos, Quan Chi.

UNDERRATED
Kano and Sindel are some of the most powerfull characters in my opinion, but no one ever plays as them.

OVERRATED
Quan chi is underrated as far as how many people actually play as him, but the character himself is overated and receives too much praise as if he's the greatest MK character ever created. sorry, I just dont get all the quan chi love.

Overrated: Raiden. He's a great fighter, but everyone goes on and on about how broken he is. Sorry to disappoint, but he's not. He's a strong fighter, but quite managable.

Underrated: Quan Chi. Some people are starting to see that he's strong, but his numbers are still way down compared to a lot of others.

Overrated: Scorpion and Raiden , i really hate fighting raiden who use only teleport all the fighter , even i win , i feel bored as hell , it's not even fun to win.

Underrated: Sheeva , i rarely see a sheeva online , my friend is a beast with her.

over rated Smoke; spammers love him put hes not too great

underrated Jade; shes top tier fo sho

Overrated: Sub Zero.. I love him but in this game I feel like he sucks So predictable too, ice ball delivers so slow, you can get only get it off on noobs or in a combo. The slide might catch you off guard sometimes but otherwise its verrrrrry slow and you can punish the players who abuse it.

Underrated: Nightwolf. Can count on one hand how many times I played against him, but the few who did and mastered him were extremely tough

Sub-Zero is such a great character. He is not overrated but underrated by people who think he is too slow.

I think Smoke and Ermac are overrated.
Underrated: new fighters in MK3: Nightwolf, Kabal, Sheeva.