Who should I main as my Mortal Kombat 9 character!?

Savadoria

I wanna DESTROY my friends so if you could reccomend me a character and maybe say why I should choose him, that would be great. Thanks you!! :)

Who do you like to use? How do you play. Do you rush at them, stay away from them? Tell us so we kan help you!

I definitly dont want to use Scorpian and Sub-Zero because there to popular, I like to be unique. I like to be fast and really hard to "catch" bcause I'm moving around all the time but also dealing alot of famage to them at the same time. :p. (I'm such a noob) Anyway, ya, any more suggestions?? Thanks fora nyone who gives me one!!

I definitly dont want to use Scorpian and Sub-Zero because there to popular, I like to be unique. I like to be fast and really hard to "catch" bcause I'm moving around all the time but also dealing alot of famage to them at the same time. :p. (I'm such a noob) Anyway, ya, any more suggestions?? Thanks fora nyone who gives me one!!

well from what it sounds like i think reptile or mlieena will suit you nicely

I like to whoop ass with Ermac and just a dash of Reptile. They're a pretty sick Tag Team. Why?... Just because, trust me.

Then you should use Mileena. Her learning curve is steep, but it's worth it. Here's the link to my guide. http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/20629-Mileena-Thread-quot-Let-Us-Dance!-quot

I'm thinking of either, REPTILE, KABAL, NOOB, MILEENA, CYRAX OR SEKTOR. Who do ya think i should choose, based on KICKING-ASSS!!! :) Thanks!

Thanks! I was thinking about being Reptile, he seems pretty cool! Any thing else about him?

I'm not really good at explaining things.. =/
but trust me Reptile is very VERY good, he's fast, powerful and good at countering almost anything
give him a whirl and let me know what you think

I'm thinking of either, REPTILE, KABAL, NOOB, CYRAZ OR SEKTOR. Who do ya think i should choose, based on KICKING-ASSS!!! :) Thanks!

with my personal experiences.. i would choose Reptile or Cyrax
Cyrax has some easy 50% combos

I'm not really good at explaining things.. =/
but trust me Reptile is very VERY good, he's fast, powerful and good at countering almost anything
give him a whirl and let me know what you think

with my personal experiences.. i would choose Reptile or Cyrax
Cyrax has some easy 50% combos

K, thx buddy

I'm thinking of either, REPTILE, KABAL, NOOB, MILEENA, CYRAX OR SEKTOR. Who do ya think i should choose, based on KICKING-ASSS!!! :) Thanks!

I would pick Reptile, Kabal, or Cyrax IMO those seem like the best choices for someone like you I wouldn't use Noob or Sektor they seem to predictable to me as for Mileena it seems to me that alot of Mileena players rely on her roll to set up combos

main Stryker just to piss off everyone.
its fun owning as him and youll usually get whiny replies from your friends like

"STOP PLAYING AS THE COP YOU DOUCHE"
or
"STYKER'S GAY"

and I think we all like to be the underdog sometimes, main stryker, he's really good

Judging on speed, Mileena, Cyber Sub Zero, or Reptile.
As I main Cyber sub zero, he's extremely good against lolprojectiles, as well as one of the most least played. :3

Use Cyrax. Not too many players use him which I absolutley love. So when I kick my opponents ass they send me a mesage back saying, "wow, I never new cyrax can do that" the person that sent me that comment sent me a message the following day say saying "I learned your bomb combo" lol