The DLC character on everyone's wishlist.

PrinceScorpion

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - Baraka Obama:

953fae2182028.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/953fae2182028.jpg/

I'd like to see the characters that were altered in the ladder endings as DLC characters or DLC costumes at the least; that would be pretty cool imo.

Rain
Tanya
Shinnok
Reiko
Kai
Havik
Fujin
Cyber Smoke- (non-canon)

God Liu Kang
Cyborg Kabal
Woman in Jades' ending
More new characters like Skarlet
Cyberneticist in Kabal's ending and Kano's bio
Johnny Cage's outfit in his ending

Also, I think it would be pretty cool to have people from the challenge tower, (but with actual special moves/fatalities) like the Zombie, Director, Stunt Man, and any other characters I'm forgetting; shouldn't be a priority of course, but something released after all the main DLC characters are released.

I would like to see Cyber Raiden, non-canon of course.

MGS4 Cyber Raiden that is, bet I fooled you!!! Haha, bad joke, but still. I would like to see Rain and Kenshi. Other than that, I could care less.

Better than Skarlet that's for sure. Oh wait....everyone is better than her LOL

To this day I can't believe that over any legit character that would make sense to be in the first MK, they choose basically a fan OC. Not just any OC mind you, an OC that is so edgy(literally made out of blood) that she puts Shadow the Hedgehog to shame.

To this day I can't believe that over any legit character that would make sense to be in the first MK, they choose basically a fan OC. Not just any OC mind you, an OC that is so edgy(literally made out of blood) that she puts Shadow the Hedgehog to shame.

And I can't believe that this 2 year old thread was resurrected from the dead. :saint:

How about the man I would have voted for as the next pope?

Papa Emeritus II from Ghost BC!

Papa+Emeritus+II+Coachella+Valley+Music+Arts+MwzI45_O8Uml.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk