Tag Discussion

10902SMOKE22234

4-Player Tag team Mode?

I just got the Game Informer with the new MK and they said that the game is 1 to 4-players. So could the 4-Player mode be reserved for the Tag Team mode?

Re: 4-Player Tag team Mode?

If there can be 4 players; freaking Bad-ASS, hopefully it can be 4 player online, like, me playing with my friend on the same team over LIVE and be facing another online team

If there can be 4 players; freaking Bad-ASS, hopefully it can be 4 player online, like, me playing with my friend on the same team over LIVE and be facing another online team

lol well i think this was going to happen in the first place, it would be lame to just be able to play with two players and not able to play with a friend at your house to kick ass online or a friend online to kick ass against other people online or even online co-op ladder against the computer

I would love the Idea of doing 4 player tag team matches hopefully they do include it. But it might be uncertain because maybe that 1-4 player mode they are talking about is that king of the hill game they're putting in.

How would tagging in work, though? Like, what if your friend hogs the whole round and doesn't wanna tag you in? lol

How would tagging in work, though? Like, what if your friend hogs the whole round and doesn't wanna tag you in? lol

Then you should get a new friend. Just kidding thats a good piont and we all saw the two character combos , it might be hard to get the timing right if your friend starts it. I would hope they would make it so you can tag your self in, but not forever like the other player would get to play for like half a minute or untill he tags you in or something.

Well even if your "friend' is a round whore, they better get use to losing. I doubt one person can take a well planned out tag-team even if they are beast.

As fun as that sounds, I think it would probably lead to complications online such as lagging and crashing. If you friend has a poor broadband plan, and yours is excellent I think your friend's would hinder your team and annoy the hell out of the opposing team.

Re: Will there be Tag-Team Online?

Ed Boon confirmed you can play online having two guys on one console against two guys on another console. He said that in the E3 Demo Conference.

Good thing we both have PSN, We'll see my friend, We'll see.
I'm pre-ordering this game on March 21st (My birthday) So If that happens I'll meet you April 19th and we'll decide who will really win here.

Good thing we both have PSN, We'll see my friend, We'll see.
I'm pre-ordering this game on March 21st (My birthday) So If that happens I'll meet you April 19th and we'll decide who will really win here.

Alright dude loser has to do something krazy and post it up on TRMK/