Guard Walking on air in Chaosrealm

SycloneFX

I was in the Chaosrealm and I saw a guard walking on air. I thought this might be another place Shujinko could walk on air but he couldn't. Here are a couple of image I captured of this. This has happend to me twice now.
chaos_air1.jpg

chaos_air2.jpg

chaos_air3.jpg

I saw a Guard walk over the water in Edenia once. He just missed the bridge but didn't seem to mind and strolled like Jesus over the river.

It happened to me in Edenia, first glitch I've actually encountered. A woman was walking in the air and she was trying to go into her house because I saw the open door. As soon as I talked to her she came back down though lol.

I was pretty much thinking thered be a few more characters really hidden in the game but its been quite a while now nothing new has been discovered.....unless there gonna release it when the gamecube version comes out who knows? MKD still best Mk title IMO. I would say these strange walk on air things are just glitches. If there was the order realm air glitch only i might think hey there something there but this game is full of bugs therefore its a real long shot that any of these strange happenings are done on purpose just good old fashion crappy error...sorry