Duh--The expected Thanksgiving thread.

Though it may not even be necessary to state the thesis of this topic, I know there are some dumbasses who would never catch on.
What are you thankful for?
And just to throw in something a little different: What things you don't have would be thankful for if you did?

I'm thankful for:
My kickass parents for making me awesome.
My 2nd Family, for making me even more awesome.
My boyfriend, who constantly tells me that I'm not as awesome as I think.
Mitch, for being a slutty friend.
My other friends, for being such funny motherfxckers.
Music, because it is so freaking kickass.
Video Games, to take my mind off things.

If I had these things, I would be thankful for them:
The soft/pastel green Mitshubishi Spyder Convertible at the corner of Air Base Road.
My huge bank account

I'm thankful for:
My ability to go to Sleep
My family
My bed
My fridge
My curent life
My friends
My computer because without it I wouldn't have been able to meet some of the people I know. And because back before I ever got it, I listened to rap, thank God I was taught better by some of the people on here.

Music, because I'd blow my head off if it didn't exist.

Microsoft Word because if I ever tried writing by hand no one would be able to read it. In other words, I have crappy handwriting.

Things I would be thankful for if I had them:
A cellphone because then I wouldn't be the only person on the Earth without one,

Other than that, not much, I'm pretty pleased with what I've got.

I'm thankful for my gun which I use to shoot whores. And I'm thankful for my penis which I use to have sex with the body.

I'm thankful that I have more money than I know what do with, that I'm very happily married, that I smoke more bud than Cheech and Chong, that I'll be seeing my parents very soon, that Halo 2 was such an excellent game, that The Pearl Room has best everything of any club I've ever been to, and that my trouser snake is more akin to an anaconda than anything else.

I'm thankful for my new kickass laptop, the ground (because without it, we wouldn't have anything to walk on top of), TV, fast food, and music.

raidenfighter said:
I'm thankful that I have more money than I know what do with, that I'm very happily married, that I smoke more bud than Cheech and Chong, that I'll be seeing my parents very soon, that Halo 2 was such an excellent game, that The Pearl Room has best everything of any club I've ever been to, and that my trouser snake is more akin to an anaconda than anything else.

I didn't know you got married man, right on. Shit, I had a whole plan for this post and forgot...oh right, nug, I'm thankful for nug too.

GuiltyByDesign said:
I am no longer thankful for my unappreciative boyfriend.
why would anyone be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im thankful for....hmmm...my fat mp3 player that playes a billion songs...oh yea...a billion

Since it was Thanksgiving yesterday, someone had to peel the potatos. Soooo... Here are some pictures of them. Haha. Idaho Potatos straight from the state!

1.JPG

And oddly shaped potato that I felt needed to be shared.

2.JPG

Yup... That's a big potato.

3.JPG

Big potatos, lots of peels.

4.JPG

Compared to my hand

5.JPG

Compared to the knife, all cleaned up.

Hope your thanksgivings kicked ass.

GuiltyByDesign said:
Since it was Thanksgiving yesterday, someone had to peel the potatos. Soooo... Here are some pictures of them. Haha. Idaho Potatos straight from the state!

1.JPG

And oddly shaped potato that I felt needed to be shared.

2.JPG

Yup... That's a big potato.

3.JPG

Big potatos, lots of peels.

4.JPG

Compared to my hand

5.JPG

Compared to the knife, all cleaned up.

Hope your thanksgivings kicked ass.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :shock: