Konquest Mode with different characters?

Viva El Codio

I was playing in Konquest mode and I have been in some fights were I was transformed into Jax, the ghost Liu Kang, and the monster you fight in the Nexus. Has this happened to anyone else or is it something new? Jax had no moves sets though he had the same fighting styles as he had in MK:DA. The ghost Liu Kang had the Liu Kang set and the Nexus Monster had Scorpion's moves.

Viva El Codio said:
I was playing in Konquest mode and I have been in some fights were I was transformed into Jax, the ghost Liu Kang, and the monster you fight in the Nexus. Has this happened to anyone else or is it something new? Jax had no moves sets though he had the same fighting styles as he had in MK:DA. The ghost Liu Kang had the Liu Kang set and the Nexus Monster had Scorpion's moves.

mmm...most unlikely that "you" changed in those characters... when u go through Konquest u do fight them, but as one of the characters u trained with...

so euh... nice try...but lay of the cheating devices... :?

Watching some of the other threads, I expected this. But I've no reason to lie about it. It was not during the training, it was during fights in the netherrealm. I did use a gameshark at one point though. That may have brought the changes though there were no codes on the gameshark allowing the use of the characters.