Character threads /=/ Characters & Gameplay subforum

Fox17

Maybe this is not the right place but i didnt find a suggestions subforum, but wouldnt be better if the character threads are in a separate subforum? because its a bit annoying having all that sticky threads in the top when you want to read the other normal discussion threads, plus it would be better aesthetically.
Someone suggested before a subforum per character (a total of 28 ), that idea was rejected if im not wrong, what im suggesting is just 2 subforums, 1 being this one for normal gameplay and chars discussion threads, and 1 for the character guides.

Just a suggestion, im not trying to play being a mod or nothing similar.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind it, infact I think it would be a fine idea. Much less confusing to find the character thread you want.

A sub-forum for each is a little ridiculous IMO. This isn't Shoryuken. I mean really, have you seen some of their character forums? 2-3 threads in there max. So unnecessary.

However Fox I support the idea of a subforum for all the Character Threads.

Maybe the name could be Character Strategies?

I wouldn't mind it, infact I think it would be a fine idea. Much less confusing to find the character thread you want.

A sub-forum for each is a little ridiculous IMO. This isn't Shoryuken. I mean really, have you seen some of their character forums? 2-3 threads in there max. So unnecessary.

However Fox I support the idea of a subforum for all the Character Threads.

Maybe the name could be Character Strategies?

"Characters Guides" would be fine :)

Sorry I got to this late, it was buried a few pages back and in the incorrect section.

Pat wants to keep things the way they are. This has already been suggested and Pat does not want to do it, at least at the moment.

Sorry.