little things ppl failed to take advantage of

ENIGMA86

Mileena and Sonya simple down+O button kick have longer range and can be use to create distance when you're trap at the corner..or it can be use to stop an opponent's combo...

Sonya's uppercut seems to be more faster and effective...

do you guys notice any small little things about some other characters?

-subzero and smoke can charge/hold their x-rays
-you can charge/hold kung lao's enhanced ground hat
-you can stop Kabal mid speed run by pressing block and back
-you can flash kick twice in a row with jade if the first one hits
-sheeva is a cheater!!

If you push someone deep enough in the corner a uppercut won't knock them out of the corner also if you tap 2 fast enough after d you can uppercut without ducking and Kano and smokes sweeps are deadly also jax and cano have unlisted moves see post above me for one also jaxes quad slam can be extended using 2+4,1+2+3+4 and kanos f1,1 and f1,2 combos change off a jump in punch and act like his b1,1 and b1,2 combos (f1,1,2 acts as a combo starter and a tag combo) almost forgot Sonya's dive kick can be used as a combo starter if done close and low enough

Kung Lao also has one string not listed on the move list: 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1+2 (must be pressed quickly). I'm not sure if that's the exact sequence, I just mash the buttons to pull it off. I was doing his 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, and mashing buttons, and in the end, instead of a simple punch, he did a hat slash, then I noticed there were these two different variations.