Was this game that bad?

it was an OKAY game...but thats it... just OKAY.

I expected more, I beat both sides to the story on the first day it came out. The Kollector's edition came with a little sleeve for the game and the bonus CD...

Gameplay was good, maybe the best 3D version of MK's gameplay, some fatalities was good (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Shang Tsung), others not so cool, but better than in MKA, characters had best movesets since MK4 and pro moves was nice addition, unfortunnely guys like Superman just doesn't fit in MK universe, there wasn't any unlockables besides 2 sub bosses, many modes or secrets and this what really drag this game down, not T rating or idea in general.

MK vs DCU IS amazing

haters_111.jpg

Frankly, all this game really needed was unlockables, removal of rage, and the unecessary 3d

Only thing that ruined this game for me was rage and the Shitalities, other than that a decent game.

Edit: The game had infinites also <_<

I liked MK vs DC.
Did you mother f*ckers PLAY that kombo trial mode?
Talk about a f*cking challenge! :madsign3:

Story was meh.. costumes were GREAT!
3D model viewer was cool.. boss battle was a joke.
Fatalities were alright... but no blood and guts.

In all, It's a good 60/40 for me or 6/10.
I didn't hate it.. I kind of liked it :)

Back in the DC days I was a Kitana fan boy.. Now I hate DC Kitana she took mileena's ball roll :mad:

Don't get me started on Joker's combo challenge #3...

I thought I was going to kill myself on Scorpion's #10 challenge :x
Finally passed it only after 5 hours :)
Back in the DC days I was a Kitana fan boy.. Now I hate DC Kitana she took mileena's ball roll :mad:

Haha :laugh: I forgot, she did take that move.
Ya know, if Noob Saibot and Reptile would've been in that.... :love: I'd still be playing it.
Those stages were shitty though :?
And I didn't like klose kombat and free fall kombat.

Come on... those challenges were mostly easy... mostly.

But some were just... DESPICABLE.

There is like 15 of those challenges that made my thumbs bleed and blister because I tried so hard to do them.
The only ones I could do no problem were Jax's and Subzero's.. the rest were like pulling teeth.
Of course, everybody's 1-4 were easy.. but then shit got real :x

It was mostly just timing. I finished all of them except shang's 9 and 10 and joker's 3 and 10. I remember Kitana's was so PHUCKEN HARD I DEMANDED a bjob from that b*tch when I finally finished it. AND I STILL WANT IT.

It was mostly just timing. I finished all of them except shang's 9 and 10 and joker's 3 and 10. I remember Kitana's was so PHUCKEN HARD I DEMANDED a bjob from that b*tch when I finally finished it. AND I STILL WANT IT.

Lol Kitana's was painful.. good lord that timing was strict.
I never got Shang's or Joker's either.. but I was still missing ones like Baraka, Kano, Deathstroke.. and others.

Now that i think about it, i have to ask. Did the idea of BA MK fighters with metal arms and skull faces fighting off against superheroes with tights sort of ruin it for people? I mean, compare Scorpion to Superman. Rate the cheesiness factor. Maybe if the art direction was done similar to MVC3, maybe it wouldn't of been so corny, but if the art was like MVC3, the MK characters probably wouldn't of looked so well.

The only things I liked in MK vs DC were the gameplay (although it was worse than MK9's) and the idea of the Kombo Challenges. Some where pretty cool to do and it improved your skills at the game, but some were plain ridiculous and too hard for even pros to complete. >_<