Cyborg Project

scorprift

I would like to see one or two more cyborgs in this game instead of just cyrax and sector im hoping that the mystery character will be a cyborg

Last edited:
I don't even get what you are trying to say or what the point of this thread is. o__0??

Yeah...especially with the title of this thread...What does "Cyborg Project" have to with Rain, a character that has thus far not been confirmed for any role whatsoever in this Mortal Kombat game. I'm really confused...

I still don't get it. Something about Dlc and then a Cyborg Project along with Sektor and Cyrax? I...have......no idea?

He completely changed his post, I guess it kind of makes sense now.

Kinda.

OP are you now asking why Sektor and Cyrax's MK3 costumes aren't being released in the upcoming DLC pack? If so, these costumes haven't even been officially acknowledged by NRS. They may not be finished. If they're planned for a later released date, then they could easily still need a number of touch-ups.

Cyrax and Sektor main characters? Story wise they are nothing, they were wasted just like everyone else in the story mode

Yeah...especially with the title of this thread...What does "Cyborg Project" have to with Rain, a character that has thus far not been confirmed for any role whatsoever in this Mortal Kombat game. I'm really confused...

wait... i'm really confused. where does it say anything about rain?

Cyrax and Sektor main characters? Story wise they are nothing, they were wasted just like everyone else in the story mode

Wasted? How so? I thought MK's Story Mode was very well done, head and shoulders above anything offered by other fighters. We saw events play out that had previously only been told to us. We saw characters like Scorpion given more emotional depth than ever before. We were given a story that showed things that had never before happened. I don't see how you're coming to your conclusion at all...

wait... i'm really confused. where does it say anything about rain?

It doesn't anymore, the OP edited the original post after Immortal and myself commented on the oddness of all this lol.

this dude is talking about cyrax and sextors classic mk3 outfits that are on the disk youtube it.

srry what i meant was now that i think about idk wat I said but i meant think u would like it better if they were still human or if they are still cyborgs

And that STILL makes no sense... Are you hungry? Are you cold? Do you want a hot dog? (props if you caught the reference)

I think you're asking if I like them human or as robots... Maybe? Well they're definitely cooler as robots.

I would like to see one or two more cyborgs in this game instead of just cyrax and sector im hoping that the mystery character will be a cyborg

I'm hoping we'll see cyber-smoke at some point, other then that, we don't need more cyborgs. We already have Cyrax, Sektor and Cyber Scrub-Zero.

I think our cyborg roster is at the max, with there being Cyrax, Sektor, and Cyber-Sub we have enough actual characters...However, I would not be imposed and actually would ****ing love it if they released Cyber-Smoke/Cyber-Reptile outfits with as DLC. I mean if we can't actually play with these cyber characters I think we should be able to at least look like them.

They should have just had Sektor and Cyrax. Cyber Subzero is a lame character.

If there is one more cyborg include Cyber smoke and end it there.