XLestath Redesign Thread

I think I'll be using this design then ^^

NewMask.jpg

I'll be posting base meshes next ^^

Been wasting some time on Assassins creed 2 and Brotherhood These last days so not a lot of progress.

But here's the first Wip.

SkarlettWip01.jpg

Let me explain a bit of how I like to work, I start in Maya and block out the basic forms of the body, I just make sure i have all the Geometry I need. I then import a Box to Zbrush and I divide it a shitload of times and work on until I have a workable head with crap geometry ^^

I then import the head to Topogun and remake the geometry atop my Zbrush sculpt, then I attached the head to the body and bring it all into Zbrush and that's when I start making the model look pretty ^^

Here is the finished base mesh, next time you see it you won't recognize it lol ^^

SkarlettWip02.jpg

This looks really horrible, just reminding you that this is just to get all the geometry I need in place ^^

Here is the finished base mesh, next time you see it you won't recognize it lol ^^

SkarlettWip02.jpg

This looks really horrible, just reminding you that this is just to get all the geometry I need in place ^^
Wow! You are doing some good work! I wouldn't be able to do this is my life!

Thank you but that is just a base mesh, no modeling has been done yet ^^

Posting an update with Kabal base mesh and a progress on Skarlett ;)
Yep I know that is was just a base mesh. And I can't wait to see a progress on Skarlett :D

Update on Kabal, I decided to record a Timelaps of my prosses this time ^^

Base Mesh:

KabalWip01.jpg

Time Lapse:

Current state of face:

KabalWip02.jpg

Still a lot of work to be done on this guy.

When I have face I am happy with I am going to mangle him, and make a version with and without the mask.

he will not have ears.

Update:
KabalWip03.jpg

Last edited:
Update on Kabal, I decided to record a Timelaps of my prosses this time ^^

Base Mesh:

KabalWip01.jpg

Time Lapse:

Current state of face:

KabalWip02.jpg

Still a lot of work to be done on this guy.

When I have face I am happy with I am going to mangle him, and make a version with and without the mask.

he will not have ears.

Update:
KabalWip03.jpg
Awesome! Any progress on Skarlet?

Thanks for posting vids and all. That shows ppl how much work goes into even the most simple things you have to do on the model.

Update on Kabals Face.

KabalWip05.jpg

Made a quick texture to give myself an idea of how to do the wounds right.

KabalWip04.jpg

I recorded this to, and I'll update it later this day ^^

I made him a helmet but I realised it looked ridiculous, So I am redoing it. If you're not sure why I spent so much time on his body anatomy when I am going to cover him in clothing, I do it mainly for practice purposes ^^

Well done! Can't wait to see the work finished :)

Thank you ^^

I have made a simple paintover to get a sence of the mask.

KabalWip06.jpg

I am also going to do this version of Quan chi, some time during this and next month. It is made bye a deviantart user named scorpionblaze

quan_chi__2010_by_scorpionblaze-d3706l1.jpg

Last edited:
@X_Lestath Do you know the blue guy on the first post, is that a mesh file that you made? Because I use XNALara and I was wondering if you ever gave a download for any of the models you do if it could be used in there because the main files are mesh.ascii and they can be converted from .mesh files.

@X_Lestath Do you know the blue guy on the first post, is that a mesh file that you made? Because I use XNALara and I was wondering if you ever gave a download for any of the models you do if it could be used in there because the main files are mesh.ascii and they can be converted from .mesh files.

Yes I have all the models, but I'm sorry I don't have a habit of making them available. Difficult earning rent that way ^^

I might consider giving these two models away when they are done since this is a fan project for fans XD

Here is an update on the helmet.

KabalWip07.jpg

Yes I have all the models, but I'm sorry I don't have a habit of making them available. Difficult earning rent that way ^^

I might consider giving these two models away when they are done since this is a fan project for fans XD

Here is an update on the helmet.

KabalWip07.jpg
Awesome! If you will give them away you would be amazing! But you didn't answer the question, are they in a mesh file or what file is it?