Mortal kombat 9 - the truth!!

truthoutthere

I Played alot MK3,UMK3,Trilogy and i saw some nice videos of this game, well i decide to buy and test it, well this a disgrace GAME because i dont feel any emotion on play this, they remove the RUN button(they must put delay-time on RUN button or something and not removed instead of that crap radiographies low motion), NO animalities, NO brutalities and NO piercing screams when u doing the fatality like MK3 series, the basic combos are so retarded,shorts and bored its kinda offensive for a MK player.

The gameplay is a real ******** because ORNATE too much with radiographies->i saw like the worst flaw.

the CAMPAING and other mods are not bad :)

The truth is they dont found the BALANCE so they put shitty glossy things for hide their mediocrity when they release the game.

[sarcasm]Yeah, MK3 was way better. Kung Lao would cut the enemy's head, and the enemy would scream. Then he cuts the waist, and more screams. Finally the knees, and screams one more time. Because each part or the body can scream for itself.

And peoplo always run towards each other when fighting fist to fist.[/sarcasm]

So what I'm getting from this is, U MAD Bro?

Animalities were the dumbest thing I've seen in a video game. Also, Dashing > Running. You see dashing a lot more in fighting than running.

You seam like the type who favors MK3 because of the easy memorization of combo's. The preset Combo's in this game are small on purpose. players are suposed to practice and create their own combo's and play style rather than just memorizing a button pattern. Good ridiance to preset combos

However I'm with you on the no Brutalitys or Piercing screams during fatalities. The screams were the best part of MK3 Fatalities

So basically people who have to learn how to play and can't rely on dial-a-kombos hate the game. Roger that.

I Played alot MK3,UMK3,Trilogy and i saw some nice videos of this game, well i decide to buy and test it, well this a disgrace GAME because i dont feel any emotion on play this, they remove the RUN button(they must put delay-time on RUN button or something and not removed instead of that crap radiographies low motion), NO animalities, NO brutalities and NO piercing screams when u doing the fatality like MK3 series, the basic combos are so retarded,shorts and bored its kinda offensive for a MK player.

The gameplay is a real ******** because ORNATE too much with radiographies->i saw like the worst flaw.

The truth is they dont found the BALANCE so they put shitty glossy things for hide their mediocrity when they release the game.

I am sure if you give it some extra time you are going to love it. And if you don't it's ok, you can always continue playing MK3. But you are judging the game a bit too fast in my opinion.

Very damn judgmental in here. Sometimes, give the game more time. You'll grow to love it anyways. Besides, doing these imaginative combos is awesome.

Oh I completely agree with this guy. MK3 was the best MK game just because of the run button. When I bough Portal 2, I freaked out and threw it away because there was no run button. I wonder if life has a run button? Now I'm gonna GO randomly bolding words. Run button, AWAY!!!!! Da da da daaaaaaa

I'd have to disagree... I think doing a post like that as your first post has got to be some outsider just trying to rile things up... I don't think he's even responded again in his own thread he just wants to build a fire and watch it burn.

THIS should be closed imo

honestly, the run button is just retarded. animalities and brutalities are fine but i would rather have fatalities and stage fatalities and babalities. the combo system is way better.

It's ok guys, he's just stating his opinion, no need to go berserk on him.

This.

All off topic posts and flaming have been deleted. I shouldn't have to keep telling you guys 4000x a day not to do that sort of thing. He is free to share his dislike of the game. Try to put on your mature hats and respond properly instead of being rude.

THANK YOU very much to the people who were responsible and mature enough to answer the thread properly. If you disagree, share why you do WITHOUT flaming anyone. Just because this is an MK forum doesn't mean everyone has to love the game, yet a lot of people here seem to think that.

I don't take great pleasure in handing out infractions but I am not going to repeat myself anymore. You guys all know the rules, and a lot of you have been told already to stop posting certain things, yet you do it again and again. Just be respectful of people's opinions.

~Thanks guys, please try to behave =) If you see something offensive, save yourself from getting in trouble and report it.

Maybe he is trolling, maybe he isn't, but I am not going to punish him for making a post about how he dislikes the game. If he comes back and does nothing but troll, he will be dealt with, but this is his opinion of the game, just respond to it like a mature human being <3

[sarcasm]Yeah, MK3 was way better. Kung Lao would cut the enemy's head, and the enemy would scream. Then he cuts the waist, and more screams. Finally the knees, and screams one more time. Because each part or the body can scream for itself.

And peoplo always run towards each other when fighting fist to fist.[/sarcasm]

Hahaha that was the best part of those games!!!