Online Problems Thread ~ Stats not updating, etc.

Re: Stats Reset PS3

Just logged back in, and my old record is back. It was fun to think what people with over 100 wins thought when I beat them with a 0/0 record :)

Most Annoying Thing! HELP

Hello, My problem is ever since I bought MK9 when I try to go online all I get is the "Connecting to Lobby" message forever! (literally) and I have done my research and tried putting my PS3 on a DMZ and it did not help or work then I heard which is pretty obvious just switching routers but I dont have any hanging around apart from this BT Voyager with one ethernet slot and I dont think I can use it because im not with BT anymore?

Thanks,

Re: Most Annoying Thing! HELP

i had a prob before were i would just disconnect form the net every 2 mins i tried everything like opening ports dmz u name it i done it and none of it work so i decided to buy a new router and low and behold i havent had a prob since so i would say get a new router it should solve ur problem

matches not registering

a while ago I noticed a session of online games had not registered....thought nowt of it and maybe I imagined it.

Then just now I played 5 tag games - I won 4 and lost one, I even saw the results next to my name...I left the room and when I re-enter now they are gone.

Strange.

Re: Most Annoying Thing! HELP

Yh i fort a new router is the obvious way to go i will probs soon go get another one anyways thanks for nothing i guess lol but thanks for the replies

"The game session has been de-syncronized" Why does this happen?!

It just cost me a 8 win streak on KOTH...still don't have that achievement....

Re: "The game session has been de-syncronized" Why does this happen?!

Bad netcode, or someone unplugs their internet or something along those lines to quit without recieving a loss

Someone has not downloaded a comp pack.

Or they still haven't redownloaded the ninja costume pack.

As far as I can tell, desyncs happen way more frequently when a klassic costume is used. Sometimes even when a secondary costume is used. If you stick to your primaries, everything should go smoother.

I'm pretty sure this is due to a glitch when compatibility packs and costume packs are downloaded in the wrong order or something.

As far as I can tell, desyncs happen way more frequently when a klassic costume is used. Sometimes even when a secondary costume is used. If you stick to your primaries, everything should go smoother.

I'm pretty sure this is due to a glitch when compatibility packs and costume packs are downloaded in the wrong order or something.
You're right....I was desynching about 90% of the time until I stopped trying to use klassic kostumes and now I never desynch.

It's the online glitch that STILL has yet to be fixed. My friend and I have ALL the characters bought and ALL the packs downloaded...We still desync every so often. It happens and there's no way to avoid it.

Get used to it because it seems like it'll never go away.

Sometimes even when a secondary costume is used. If you stick to your primaries, everything should go smoother.

Sometimes secondaries are used more. Like for me, I like to use Human Sektor because of missile timing difference of a RoboSektor

Error: Game session is no longer available...Huh?

On the PlayStation3, I've read about people getting this AFTER they choose their fighter. I'm in a different pickle. I can't connect to my friends via Private Match, much less in a chat room. In both places I get "This session is no longer available" during a connection attempt.

Just a little bg info: I'm an I.T. technician and I've taken a couple of troubleshooting steps in that field:
- switched between DHCP/static LAN IP address
- switched between wired and wireless connection
- changed to public and private DNS servers
- ran speed test (25Mbps down/2.5Mbps up)

I also did the following:
- deleted all game data on PS3 for Mortal Kombat
- ran game for first time, updated to 1.04 patch
- installed Compatibility Packs in their numerical order
- installed all DLC characters in their order of release

My question to anybody who's had these errors: Has anybody seen/heard/applied a fix for this?

Thanks

Re: Error: Game session is no longer available...Huh?

this is a pretty common problem. it can happen in private matches and the chat room. Don't think you're alone.
It's the game's server, not really anything you can do to fix it.

UUUUGHHH! I am seriously getting SUPER annoyed with this. I have all the achievements except the 1000 and 2500 king of the hill respect achievements. (well the mastery achievement too but I am not counting that right now) I can get any points because every single time I am waiting in line and I will get desynced long before it is my turn, so I am constantly losing my place in line. This is such a ****ing joke! sorry, just venting my frustration because at this rate I will never get the achievement. Anyone want to get a room together and just give 10's everytime?

Do any of you have preorder costumes and the klassic costume pack?

I was getting desynced a lot for a while so I deleted the preorder costumes. I've had two desyncs since then, even while using classic costumes. Giant Bomb was talking about this issue on the Bombcast, they think the game gets confused as to which one it should use and desyncs.